It's Better Than Drugs David. IT'S FROM JAPANNNNN

It's your favorite author who really needs fucking caffeine back at it again!

Izuku's POV:

So after we crash landed on the wicked bitch of the west, and stole their shoes, we got caught by the adults, and we were gonna get brought to like jail or smth.

Until a girl our age, crashed right into me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry- OH MY GOD!" Oh fuck. If somebody recognizes me-

"Y-you're-you're Midori!"

"Guilty as fuck."

"Oh god. I just bumped into a god."

"Oh it's chill. But can you get these cuffs off me and my friends? Bdsm had never really been my thing."

"Oh of course! I'm Melissa Shield. My father has always wanted to meet you since you debuted!"

"Oh you're David's daughter?"

"Yeah!" It was at this point I recognized that I had two inventors behind me.

"Oh uhm, if you wanna survive I suggest we both start running."

"Why- actually, I will not question Midori."

"That's for the better. I'll fly with you."

So picked her up, and I followed her directions, and we eventually made it to a giant building. So obviously I soared through the nearest open window.

"W-who are you and what are you doing with my daughter?!"

"Who knows who I am! Certainly not my identity crisis riddled ass."

I let Melissa go, and she scrambled to her father

"That's Midori!"

"Oh my- it is."

"At your service Mr. Sheild."

"Oh dear, I apologize for the offense."

"It's fine my guy, you didn't kill me or try, so I think that's good."

"I suppose."

"So, wanna see some of my support item ideas?"

"Yes."

So we spent most of that day messing around with mechanics, until I pulled a white substance out of my pocket.

"Are those drugs?"

"It's better than drugs David. ITS FROM JAPANNNNN!"

"Huh?"

"Oh yeah I forgot you don't understand that."

"Oh ok."

So yeah. I had some fun, talked with Melissa, and at the end of the day, tracked down Mei and Lottie to drag them home.

The plane flight was uneventful, and I got home before dinner.

Yeah this is plus ultra amounts of short, but it was necessary. Next chapter is going to be way better. Anyways, have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!