Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me

You'd think I'm done making expansions to the family, WOULDN'T YOU. And I love how readers will think when I post 'I wonder what the next chapter is' when I'm not sure myself.

Izuku's POV:

Ok so I heard that the police station brought in a few vigilantes last night. I didn't get brought in. Aki didn't get brought in. The news station didn't say stain got brought in. So who- wait. Lottie ain't answering calls, and the other night she was revealed to be a vigilante.

If it is her I am just gonna leave her there until after school. To be fair she did take the last window pane to jump through. Wait lemme explain, so you know how I jump through windows? Well Lottie will jump through them too, and she took the one in the bar, so I didn't get to break it. 

I have decided to vibe above 1A today. Eri and Toga are with Nem in the teachers lounge right now, so I am free to do whatever. Anyways, I just arrived above the class, and it's about the start. 

And as the bell goes off, and I'm about to leap down, Aizawa comes in dragging- Charlotte!? Hold up I was right! Anyways, I wanna see this play out.

"Brats." The class stilled. "This is the Vigilante known as Wind, she has a telepathy quirk. She also has valuable information about the Vigilantes Velvet and Green. No brute force, annoy it out of them. You have all period, and if she try's to escape, quirk use is permitted." Lottie looked betrayed. Dadzawa didn't care, and stranded her, leaving the classroom. He clearly ain't been knew she was a support student. After a second, the class exploded with noise.

"Hiya!"

"Hah!? Teach left us with a criminal?!"

"What's your name?"

She quickly receded to a corner. WITH A VENT. And you can see what is boutta go down.

So the class continued yelling stuff at her, Charlotte saw me, and began acting. She started acting as though she was about to give in, and yelled

"FINE! I'll tell you their names..."

"Well get on with it!"

"They are..." I swung down, and in unison we screamed "BITCH YOU THOUGHT!" And knowing Aizawa was close and probably heard it, I grabbed her and swung up, in the vents. And once we heard him in the classroom, getting to the vents as well, I swung her down with me, and we raced to the teachers lounge. AND MADE IT! Why the teachers lounge? Because Eri and Toga are there, and always have dart guns with them just in case. And I totallllllly wasn't the supplier of them.

So we skrted in, and I ran over to Eri, giving her a hug.

"Hey Aoi! How ya doing?"

"Mido-Nii! Why are you here and who is she?"

"She's my friend. And we encountered a Katsuki, so we had to run to where we were safe!" And I did not expect her to at that to run into the hallway, searching for him. But she did, and we followed her. And she found him, right outside of 1A.

And

Sucker punched

Him

In 

The 

Balls.

He doubled over in pain, long enough for Toga to pull out a nerf gun -how does she have that- and yell nerf or nothing, shooting him. Let's say, 1A had a great time watching, and I got popcorn from Momo. 

Once he recovered,  Eri began yelling at him with a Aizawa glare, about how he was really mean and was fucking giving him the lesson of the century, and signaled to me, having me roll up my sleeves, showing the scars. Then me and Lottie decided to start doing TikTok dances with that in the background, and no sound. They blew up.

But at the literal end of the day, I stole a criminal from law enforcement again, and took them home.

"Nem! We got another addition!"

"IZUKU MOTHERFUCKING MIDORIYA, I SWEAR IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND IM GONNA- oh hello Lottie, I assume you are the new family member?" She slowly blinked, trying to come to terms with the fact I just kidnapped her.

"I think so?"

"Alright! You can crash on the couch tonight, and tomorrow we will have something set up for you, and luckily everyone from the house is home. GUYS! WE GOT ANOTHER!"

Lottie kinda died inside as she saw Hawks, Eri, Toga, And Aki. Then she realized who Nem was.

"Holy shit- Ow!" Turns out Eri shoots people who swear in her presence now.

"Yeah, this is the fam. Enjoy!" I said, leaving them to talk to her, as I climbed back to my now-shared-with-Hawks room.

Aki is getting her room shared with Lottie. God bless their souls.

That's a wrap! I know this chapter is a bit short, but I hope you enjoyed! Have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!