Time to Storm A Yakuza But Make It Green God.

It's your favorite son of a Bitch that is alive because she's spiteing existence!

Izuku's POV:

Ok so after our day off, I got the information that Sir Nighteye and his intern Mirio wanted to take down Overhoe. So as the petty bitch I am, I obviously am on my way to break into Sir Nighteye's agency with Toga and Eri. I'm bringing Eri because she has sweet sweet evidence, and Toga because I don't include her in stuff enough, and I need her to become as chaotic as me one day.

"Ok kids. So you may be wondering, Midori, why are you taking us to a hero agency? Goad you asked, we are breaking in to give the, valuable information on the yakuza, because I have no life, and Sir Nighteye has a lot of spinning chairs in his office."

"Ok! I'm excited, we don't get to infiltrate Hero agencies with you that often!" 

"Yeah, I know you two don't do this stuff with me too often, but that's ok. I'm really excited to show you how to do this."

"Me and Toga-Nee even have notebooks and pens to take notes!"

"Good. Let us begin."

So I grabbed them, and began my traditional way to do it. I found a blindspot in security, and then found a vent. We began our silent crawl, and it took 10 minutes to find his office, and if I'm right, it should take another 15 for him to come back with his intern. The best part? The cocky bastard didn't even put cameras in his office! So we got down, once again, silently, and I relayed my plan to them.

"So you find a blank in the security, and find a air vent. Climb in, and track your location by looking at the floor plan. Find the place you are supposed to be, and swing down. Wait for and/or subdue you enemy, and make your escape through the nearest window, assuming you know how to land. And now, your golden reward, spinny chairs. Claim it."

So after they finished writing the notes, they walked over and started their reward, and spun in the chairs, whilst I kinda just played mobile games on my phone, until 3 minutes from their arrival, and called them to stop. They took a minute or two, to get back to normal, and then I stood in the middle of the office, my wings spread out. They were stationed under the two other desks with tranquilizer guns, just in case. A minute later, I heard footsteps. I checked the time in the digital clock, and it was the right one. So I tapped my toe, and we all stared at the door, until the two people arrived, and you can imagine how they felt to see a man standing in the middle of a famous, secret holding, heroes office. I held my hand up, in a pausing motion.

"Hello there, Lemillion, Nighteye, how are you doing this afternoon?" I said, pulling a chair over, and sitting. "Why don't you join me, and we can talk." They snapped out of their shock, and Nighteye started to grab his walkie talkie.

"I wouldn't suggest that, I have your comms down, and any attempt of brutal force, and the shooters I have locked on you won't act to kindly."

"W-what do you want from us!? And how did you get here!?" There's Mirio the Cheerio.

"Awh is the little boy trying to play hero? Well I suppose I owe you an answer. I'm here because I merely have you're best interests in mind, that's all."

"I'm sure we can talk about this, you don't have to use force-"

"Jesus! No heroes pay attention! I assume you are on the Shie Hassakai case?"

"If you are here to try to talk us out of the case we won't do it!-" I put up another hand of pause, and sighed.

"I can see why you would think that, but no. Me and another person here, know where the base is and honestly I could probably kill the yakuza if I really wished. I have evidence, and I can help."

"I'm listening..."

"Sit down. And little hero, please set that pen down, I know from experience you could kill someone with that." They did as I asked. And I snapped my fingers.

"Eri honey, please come out, the heroes need your input!" I spread my wings, letting her run out and behind them, and folded them again, and she 'magically' appeared.

"The leader, Overhaul, has a quirk by the same name. He can twist things, dead or alive, to his will. His right hand man, Chronostasis, can slow the movement of anything he touches. His other men that I've heard about consist of Rappa and Mimic. Rappa has strongarm, allowing him to punch almost endlessly. Mimic has mimic, which lets them inhabit any inanimate, and control it. In his raw form, he is a tall man."

"How can we trust that?!"

"Because it's information I got from a half dead crying child that showed up on my doorstep, and  if you think she would lie just to humor you you are making a mistake." I said, gesturing to Eri.

"Ok, where is it located?"

"You'll find that here." I said, holding up a flash drive. "Show up at the location Wednesday, all necessary pro heroes are also listed, and free at the time. I will be there." I flickered my wings, Toga doing the same as Eri, but showing up behind them.

"Now, we can't have you two capturing us, so night night!" I said, signaling Toga to shoot. She did.

So I snatched her and Eri, opened my wings, and broke the window with a chair, flying out of it, with my children.

"That was so much fun! Can we come with again next time?" 

"I'm not sure, but we gotta storm the yakuza soon, and I can bring you there!

Skip to when the heroes were supposed to storm it

"The address is supposed to be here." Nighteye said, looking up to see- ruins? In the middle,  there was a bizarre sight.

A giant ring of green fire, with four wooden stakes. Each holding one of the members mentioned in the break-in, screaming. Then a smaller ring of people in cloaks, holding lit green candles, and chanting something in Latin. In the final ring, there were five thrones. And as they got closer, they realized that the thrones held me, with Toga and Eri sitting on my knees, Aki, Kyoka, Hitoshi, and Nem.

Until I worked my magic, a large snap was heard, and everyone was gone. The only thing that remained was a note in the middle of the ruins. They read it aloud.

"Hello, dear heroes. I have decided to do your job for you, and these villains are gone. You are welcome, Sincerely, Green God? Who is green god?" Aizawa sighed, in exasperation at the name.

"The UA cryptic with a cult. He was responsible."

"You know him!?"

"I wish the answer to that was no."

That's a wrap! And Two chapters in a day! Yay! Anyways, have a good morning, afternoon, or night, and I'll see you next time!