Round 1, Fight!

I find the need to make it abundantly clear that some of the things I put in these chapters are from other books. So if you think you've heard something somewhere, 99% chance you have

Izuku's POV:

They think they are safe, foolish mortals.

"Ok, you need to form a ring around every entrance of this building. And start changing weird stuff, but the hero course squadrons, I need you up here." The previously mentioned and some from class 1B approached.

"Listen, I need you to protect Toga and Eri. They should get 3 people each, ok? The rest, protect the others if the previous intimidation doesn't work. I'll be engaging I'm battle with Velvet and Mizuki."

"Alright!"

"Got it!"

"Let's go!"

"Get into position guys, and good luck!"

Ok to get you a quick visual of what was going on, was 3 grown people were giving teenagers with green candles orders, and the people with green candles are now circled around all entrances, and the building in general.

Eventually, me, Nem, and Velvet, all knock on the three adjacent doors at the same time.

"Sir, we were wondering if you would like some Girl Scout cookies?"

"Sure, give me a second-" bitch you thought.

So we kick down the doors FBI style, with our glocks, and start fucking shooting bitches down, I'm talking quirk repellent, blood everywhere, etc, etc.

And obviously everyone is surprised, even the people on our side. And the real fight begins, as the hero's realize the dumbassery I've committed.

All ass appears first, as always.

"Hey American wannabe! Get the huge supervillain!"

"Pft-" I hit shigaraki down while he was laughing. He was subdued. 

"All For One!?"

"Stop just looking you fucking red white and bitchass!"

So I signaled my army to retreat back a bit, because All Bitch always has a astronomical amount of collateral damage. I join the fray of the battle against Kurogiri, who is now trying to get Shigaraki to safety. At this point we notice the Nomu. They aren't out of their test tubes though.

The rest of the heroes arrive, and the dumbasses actually think I'm going to exit battle.

So we almost get Kurogiri, until he gets Shigaraki away, and leaves himself. We then grab Bakuhoe. 

"Ay Pomeranian! Guess what motherfucker!? Your in my debt!"

"Fuck!" This is the most satisfying thing in history. 

So now everyone is engaged in hardcore battle, and I start recording and live-streaming of course.

"Ok we have our main fight, All Ass fighting All For None!"

"We have Bakugo Vs. Logic!"

"We have Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods VS a random ass Nomu!"

"We have Oh shit why is All for None vs All Ass's battle getting closer?"

"Get far away everyone!"

I keep the livestream on, because I have no reason not to.

"Young Midori! Move!"

"No I don't think I will- pedophilic potato man I would very much like it if you backed the fuck off."

He touches my head, and I fall. Well shit. Suddenly, my mind goes blank, and I'm back to my diagnosis, when I was four.

"Have a great time live-streaming your life, Deku."

Fuck.

Ok so I know this is short asf, but next chapter is the man, the myth, the legend, the lore! Izuku's Backstory! But anyways, have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!