Dinner At Auntie Mitsuki's

Hi, it's your favorite author with way to little to live for, back at it again! And I just wanna thank you guys so much for 10 and 11k! It's amazing how quickly the story is growing, and you deserve my utmost gratitude. 

Izuku's POV:

"HEY FAMILY, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU PUSHOVER?!"

"SHUT YO ASS UP AKI, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE DINNER AT THE DEMONS HOUSE!"

"THE BAKUGO HOUSEHOLD!?"

"THATS A IT MARIO! EVERYBODY GET DRESSED, WE'RE HEADING OUT IN 30 MINUTES!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"NO I WANNA STAY A VIRGIN!"

"BUT YOU ARENT EVEN- nevermind."

"Izu-Nii, what's a virgin?"

"It's nothing Hunny."

So half an hour later, we were all out the door, and heading towards Mitsuki's

I was in a black dress and heels, Aki was in a turtleneck and jeans, Eri was in a light blue dress with white flowers, Toga was in a red dress with pearls, Nem was in a dark blue mermaid skirted dress, Keigo was in his hero costume, Kono was wearing a green tshirt and black pants, Sayuri was wearing a purple sun dress, Lottie was wearing a dress shirt and a black skirt, Monoma was wearing a suit, and finally, Minato was wearing a blue tshirt and black pants.

We rolled up, and Auntie Mitsuki was surprised as hell

"Hi Izuku-" She froze when Momnight and DadHawks stepped out. I ran up and hugged her

"Hi Auntie Mits!"

"Your parents, are the number 9 and 2 heroes?"

"Oh yeah. And Aki-Nee basically raised me too."

"Aki-Nee?"

"Hi. I'm Akita, aka Vigilante Velvet. Call me Aki." Aki stepped up

"A vigilante?! Why are you with a vigilante?"

"Two actually. And I was a Vigilante for the better part of my life, known as Green."

"W-what?! Who's the other Vigilante?"

"Lottie at your service, call me Char." Lottie decided to speak then.

"Any other surprises for me?"

"Yeah plenty, but those are for inside. I'll tell you my traumatic story at dinner"

Mitsuki looks extremely worried. I just walked back to the car, and got my children. I put Kono on my shoulders, Eri on my back, and grabbed Sayuri and Himiko's hands, knowing Minato would just latch to Sayuri's side, and Monoma to Himiko's. Then was when I realized how freaked out Auntie is, but I can't will myself to give a fuck.

So I walked in, decked out with children, and we all took a seat, at the surprisingly large table.

Uncle Masaru was the first to dare speak.

"So, Izuku, I see you have a large family, huh?"

"I do, don't I? But, I love each and every one of them, and that's what matters." Eri responded to that with

"We love you too Izu-Nii!"

"Awww, the little one is so cute, where'd you even find her?" Mitsuki walked in saying that, and put the food on the table. Now do I know that it was rhetorical? Yes, yes I do. But will that stop me from responding literally? No, no it won't.

"Oh, she was running from a Yakuza and I let her take refuge in my house, and-"

"He got the bad man to leave!" Eri interrupted

"Yes, I did do that. And the bad man still owes your Izu-Nii a door."

"Yeah!"

"Boy, the family was just you, me, Aki, Toga, and Nem back then. Now we have so many more people though, and that's nice!"

"Oh, so I see you're a family man?"

"Yes, that's me! I love getting new family members, because it's more people to love!"

"Oh, that's nice! Let me call the brat down now. KATSUKI! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!"

"COMING HAG"

Oh shit.

So Lucifer himself, walked down the stairs, looked me in the eye, and looked like he was about to shit his pants.

"Oh.. De-Izuku... hi?"

"Hiya Kacchan! How's UA been treating you?"

"UA's been good.."

"Why don't you take a seat? The food looks delicious!"

He sat down awkwardly.

"I hope you aren't skipping, like junior high."

"He did WHAT!?"

"It's fine auntie, every kid skips once or twice."

"Well still-" I looked Katsuki in the eye and smirked, before I cut her off.

"What every kid doesn't do once or twice is telling me to take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in the next life." I laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world, and took a swig of my drink "So atleast Kacchan hasn't lost his originality!"

"I'm sorry, but Katsuki said what?" Oh shit uncle Masaru is angry and Kacchan is fucked, but not in the ass.

"Oh Uncle, it's all in the past. Aldera just let all the abuse happen anyway, so why does it matter?"

"So that wasn't the only thing then?"

"What gives you that impression?"

"You said 'all the abuse' and not 'that abuse' which implies more than one incident," he took a sip of his drink before continuing "And you rarely if at all mess up your vocabulary."

I quirked a brow "And if it was one of the rare mess ups?"

"You wouldn't have led me on this long."

"You're a smart man, Uncle Masaru. So yes, that wasn't the last or first time."

"I expect you to elaborate."

"You won't be disappointed." I took a deep breathe, and I begun. 

"Ok so when I took a DNA test and it turned out I was 100% quirkless, Kacchan here didn't dip like everyone else, and became a hater. So he was kinda just hating for the first bit, and then he leveled up, and started fucking with me. Not even in the rainbow way either." I heard a snort at that. "Then dear ole mom said Aight ima head out, so I had nobody, all on my own, until I met my dumpster fire of a sister, Aki wave, and forcibly adopted her. Then we had some extremely questionable jobs, and met Nem. Nem wave, and she tried to take us in, but we said hell fucking nah, and lived in a shack on the beach till a few months ago. Then I got bored, and Aki sewed me a UA uniform, infiltrated that, became a god, and adopted Himiko. Himiko wave." I paused to take a breath.

"And by adopted I mean I took her in, then we moved to a better house, and I met Eri, Eri wave, she was running from a Yakuza, blackmailed said Yakuza, and took her in. Then a lot of more complicated shit happened, but that's fine."

"W-wow."

"Yeah."

And then I realized it was about time for us to leave. Like literally. It had been 2 hours, and almost all the food was gone.

"Well Auntie, Uncle, it's about time we head out."

"Oh. Well goodbye, send me a text sweetie!"

"I will!"

And then we went home. I think that the dinner was successful.

Have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!