Dejavú

It's your favorite author with serious issues back at it again!

Izuku's POV:

When I made it back into my timeline, I was in a vault. AGAIN.

"It's not that easy to escape. But there is one thing I need to do before I keep you permanently."

"And that is?"

"I have a quirk that allows travel to the past for a few hours. I know of your little friend, who died from endeavor."

"What are you insinuating?"

"At the hero ball, your sister-friend-thing, went to dance. You can have those two hours."

"I-i accept."

"Good."

And then I fell through the vault floor, and into an extravagant hero ball. 

"Hey Izu! Just heading out to dance with a few people!"

"Be careful, I don't wanna have to drag you home."

"Damn, am I that heavy?"

"I mean I said what I said."

"Well shit, thanks a lot."

"You're welcome. Now go get a bae!"

Aki blushed, and headed into the crowd.

"May I have this dance?" I asked, approaching her.

"Why ok, who might you be?"

"Some call me a god, some call me a brat. But you would call me little brother."

"Nonsense, Izu is over there."

"Yeah. Listen, I have two hours before this is over, and as unbelievable as this is, you need to listen. Ok?"

"What is it?"

"You're gonna die this evening."

"What?!"

"I know. You're gonna die, and Izu, or me, is gonna turn to villainy. He/Me does a bunch of fucked up shit, but in the end we save a lot of people. We're about to take down the commission."

"Well. So, I have to be ready for my death?"

"You do."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because he won't visit your shrine. It's been over a year since you passed when this occurs."

"Can't you stop my death?"

"I can, but it will fuck up the timeline. So, would you like your life, or so many others?"

"Many deserve to live more than me."

"Don't say that. I love you Aki, but you can't stay alive for this timeline to survive. So, I suggest you get ready, and maybe write some notes."

"I-I'll do that."

"Can you hand them over to me?"

"Why not give them to people now- oh."

"Yeah. You're so smart for someone still a year older than me."

She rolled her eyes, and wrote the notes. After shoving them into my hands, she asked me a question.

"So, what now? I have about 3 hours until I die."

"Well, I've wanted to talk to you, since, you know."

"So why didn't you?"

"I've been on the heroic side forever. But now, I'm a villain. Number 1 actually."

"Wow, why would I give a shit?"

"B-because! I'm a murderer!"

"You weren't before?" She snorted

"So all the years, and this is what you say when I'm telling you what I've done."

"Yup. But it appears you haven't moved on, have you?"

"I haven't. A lot of shit happened today, and I am just finishing my grieving. I never really got to, did I?" I chuckled sadly.

"Well, if I timed it right, we have about 5 minutes left. May I have this dance, you lovable idiot?"

"Sure, you dead woman."

 And at that, I hacked the speakers to play 'Dead Girl Walking Reprise', and I danced with her until the song was over.

I felt a pull in my gut, and I knew it was my time to go.

"Buh bye Aki-Nee."

"Bye, Izuku Midoriya. Take down the commission for me?"

"It's a promise."

And then I was sucked back into my universe, and luckily into my house, with the notes.

"GUYS!" I screamed. This was the most important thing I could think of right now.

"WHAT?!"

"EVERYONE BY AKI'S SHRINE! FAMILY MEETING!"

So 5 minutes later, we were all there.

"I was recently abducted by Potato dad, and sent back into time. I saw Akita-Nee. She has notes."

"She wrote one for me too?"

"She did. Let me pass them out."

Dear Eri,

You should be able to read by now! I can't believe I've missed so much. I hope you're fairing better then your Izu-Nii.

-Aki-Nee

Dear Nem,

Thanks for taking me in when I was a street rat. I love you, and the family.

-Aki

Dear Himiko,

I imagine you've used up quite a bit of my blood that I gave you, so I left a vial with you. Enjoy, and I'll miss you.

-Aki-Nee

Dear Izu,

I remember the day I found you, and I remember the days in the beach shack. I'll miss you most, and I pray you don't join me anytime soon.

-Your big Sis, Akita-Nee.

That's a wrap! Have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!