Man This Was A ✨Great✨ Idea

Hi there, it's your favorite mentally unstable author here with less espresso and more depresso!

It's ya Boi, Izuku's POV:

"Why do we need a HeroTube?"

"So we can be trendy and do random dumb shit for the views."

"I'm down, wanna rope some poor innocent people into it too?"

"Ah yes, you are finally learning my child."

"I say... The todosquad?" (Dekusquad)

"Bet, what's the channel name?"

"Hmmmmm."

"Fuck Bitches Get Cash?"

"Works for me."

So now our channel is Fuck Bitches Get Cash.

"First video?"

"How about the UA vent system?"

"Sure!"

When they started the first video

"Hiya! It's the fucked up siblings here, aka Velvet and Green, and this is our first video!"

"And yes, we are the vigilantes."

"Now, we are here to give a tour of the UA vents!"

"Correct."

So we scoped out each and every classroom, giving all the students a little scare, until we got to support. Oh fuck yes.

So I jump down, camera in hand, and get over to Lottie and Mei."

"Hey technically ladies! Whatcha up to?"

"We're just talking, how about you?"

"Well guys, we got good news! We have a YouTube, and we are recording right now! You can show some inventions if you want-" ohhh fuck no Mei.

So then I get dragged and pulled apart by every support student for screen time. Great.

"Well that's about it guys! Have a good day and insult Velvet un the comment section for not saving me!"

Video 2

"Hey guys! So we are currently doing illegal stuff, AKA, vandalism! Welcome to the endeavor agency!"

The video showed us writing stuff like 'endeawhore' and 'child abuser' and 'small dick energy' and 'short dick man' also drawing weird symbols on it.

We also started parkouring.

"Alright 5 dollars i can make it inside his office and fuck it up."

"I'll take that bet, you take the camera."

"Wait, hand me that flammable jelly, I'm about to putting in the most uncomfortable places ever."

So I parkour up and into the child abusers office, and start smearing it in random places, like in small corners, on the curtains, just the edge of a desk, etc, etc, and fucked up his office. Then proceeding to go the extra mile by moving all the furniture in his area there by like and inch or two, and moving stuff ever so slightly. Keep in mind this is all on video.

"Pay up, mental pushover. And 2 extra since I fucked up the entire place."

"You are robbing me!" 

"And? Poor ass lookin-"

The video then cut into a lot of screaming.

Ok I'm pushing this out now because I  was gone, and have a lot of fresh new ideas and forgot a lot of my old ones, so this is suuuuper short, but have a good morning afternoon or night and I'll see you next time!