Ketsubutsu Feels A Shiver Go Down Their Spine.

Hey there, it's your favorite author with several things I should be doing except this back at it again!

Izuku's POV:

So Hawks and Momnight are sending me to talk to the people at Ketsubutsu, because apparently they want to meet me, and have dirt on the commission.

If you didn't know, I'm only going for the dirt.

So upon arrival, I put on my godly uniform, and step in, to be immediately ambushed by Ms. Joke. What a wonderful way to start school.

"Hey there kid, you're the one Zawa keeps complaining about, right?"

"That's me, ma'am, but I do in fact plead innocent. I am a fucking angel." I was clearly acting faker than most of the people in my middle school did around Kacchan.

"Oh ok then kid, let's go!" She was actually believing it? Hot damn. But I finally say another thing as I get closer to the door.

"Ms. Joke, I would frankly like to say that that statement is bullshit, and you should pick a god and start praying to it if you wanna survive." She almost laughed, until I finished with "Oh and you know Nezu right? He loves me." At that I kick open the door, and began my monologue.

"Hello, crippling student debt called, they need their brand back." Ms. Joke comes rushing through the door in blind fear, and I introduce myself. "The names Midori, but you can call me god. And as I stated took your poor teacher, I suggest you pick a god and start praying to it, cause I'll be turning up around here often." 

At that, I get my first person to recognize me. A girl with a hairstyle that rivals Bakuhoe stands up, points at me, and says with wide eyes, 

"That's the guy who got burned at the stake yesterday!" And then the class recognizes me.

"I have one test for you, and we will see who's my favorite here." They snap to attention, knowing at this point being my favorite is their only hope in the hell to come.

"TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVASTATION!" And a hot kid I hope to add to my poly relationship replies with

"TO UNITE ALL PEOPLES WITHIN OUR NATION!" I snap my fingers and point at him.

"You, whats your name."

"Yo Shindo, God-Sensei."

"I like you, follow me." And I take him, leaving a class of very confused and helpless students behind. Oh yeah and a terrified Ms. Joke.

"So, God-Sensei, why'd you pull me out of class?"

"Well I'd consider it effective kidnapping, and to answer your question, you seem like and ok person. Now, let me teach you my way of chaos." He looked excited.

"You should totally get taught in the ways of the Yo-yo, since you specialize in long range combat. My friends at the UA support course could probably help you with construction of a more sturdy version. Plus, when put at the right place, people say Sayonara to their consciousness. And it would be cool with your name!"

"That's not a bad idea, God!" 

"Just call me Midori. Also, I am about to teach you the most efficient way to get to class whilst also scaring the shit out of everyone. Sadly though, your school doesn't have secret passages underground."

"Wait UA has what-"

"Irrelevant!"

And if 2 hours later Shindo knew where everything was in the vents, how to work a yo-yo, All about Miraculous, and how to scare the shit out of people, well that was nobodies business. Until of course, we made it to his class

We both nodded, and after both of both of us retrieved our Yo-Yos, we leapt down, each of us at a different side of the classroom, and we swing through the students, using mentioned Yo-Yos, to meet in the middle and scream "Pound It!" 

Ms Joke looks terrified, and that's what is the cause of my utmost joy. So me and Yo both look her in the eye, and say,

"Fly Little Akuma~" in the most malicious voices she's ever heard. But before we could do anything else to end her teaching career, there's an announcement over the intercom.

"Midori, report to the office." So I move to front of the classroom.

"Hey Yo! Make sure to watch out for me when I take over Japan! Don't worry, you'll definitely be spared! Anyways, spread the culture to your other classmates, and most importantly," I shoot up my Yo-Yo to hook onto the inside of the vents "I WONT HESITATE BITCH!" And at that, I shoot up, leaving the losers And Yo in the dust.

So I get around through the vents, and drop down into the principals office.

"Hey there Principal man, what's up?" Suddenly he's on his knees in front of me, begging.

"Please, please don't turn one of my students into Nezu! I'll do anything!"

"Woah woah man, I don't have a begging kink. Also get off the floor my guy, for one it's crusty, and for two it looks like you want to suck my dick." He gets up, a pleading look still in his eyes.

"I'm sorry principal man, but he's already been lost to my side." The principals face falls, and I'm dismissed, as he 'needs time to think'. I personally believe he's trying to contact Nezu and stop this and then crying when Nezu doesn't do shit. But that's just a theory. A Midori Theory.

But nevertheless, I leave his students alone, Instead, I just scope out the school for Nezu, And go back to Principal Man's office to get the dirt, only to realize I JUST COULD'VE HACKED TEH DIRT OUT IF HIS COMPUTER, AND I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THIS SHIT! 

Welp, atleast I met another person to add to the Polyamorus mess that is my love life. I just have to make sure Hito and Kyo are ok with it.

Anyways, I just got a text, and apparently, I'm set up to get my new little sister.

Well, that's a wrap! Have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!