Alexa, How Do You Keep Your Illegally Adopted Sister?

Hello, it's my bitchass back again!

Izuku's POV:

So I just explained to his bitchass that I have raised Himiko to be a child serial killer (or atleast not one they can prove) AND HE WANTS HER BACK

"Haha, fuck no."

"You can't just tell me no! I-"

"Bestie I just did though."

"SHES MY LITTLE SISTER! YOU CAN'T KEEP HER FROM ME!"

"But I already did~"

"I'll get authorities involved!"

"And, excuse my French, What the Fuck is that supposed to do?"

"I could get the hero commission and Nezu to get Himiko from you!" This bitch really thinks that's gonna work-

"Haha, yeah, thats not gonna do shit hun." 

"What do you mean!? They could put real adult pro heroes on you!"

"Hunny, I was a vigilante, broke into UA, have Nezu in my corner who is aware of Himiko, have more dirt on the hero commission then they know exists, and could end any pro heroes career should I so choose."

"T-then I'll turn the public against you!" 

"The public loves me~ I have decent looks, abs, a memeable personality, I'm sarcastic, have a tragic backstory, am training to be a hero, and I save people. The media eats that shit right up, and you have no proof~" so to rub salt into the wound, I quoted a great song

"Listen Hunny, You're Over!" (Literal Legend)

And I kinda just started vibing to it as he looked like he wanted to die.

"You're all going to hell, goodbye!" Then I skipped away, still playing the song.

He almost followed me, until he realized I could ruin him. 

I had a second round to announce.

"Hello there, and welcome to the second round of 'what will the rigged wheel say!'" I deadpanned.

I spun the wheel and it landed on...

"We are doing a mental battle! In teams!" I brightened up, obviously ready to ruin them. "How this works is you make teams of two or three, depending on the number of people left. Since it's even, teams of two. They tease eachother for shit, and whoever backs down first loses! Anything is on the table! Each team goes against a few others! Afterwards, the winning teams will go into an online poll, to see who will get the head start for next round! Well, assemble the teams!" I instantly went to none other than- Hito. He has a mental quirk and nothing to be afraid of bitches saying.

Nobody here knows about his past, and even if they do, Hito has better confidence now. If they say shit, I will instantly back him up, and I won't hold back with insults. 

We had to go up against 3 teams. Todoroki and Bakugo (I'm curious how that happened) Denki and Jirou, and finally, Monoma (how did he get in? I didn't get hit) and Kendo.

Todoroki and Bakugo First. I started before they could

"Hey there Daddy Issues and Mommy Issues, how's the love life? Oh wait, you don't have one."

"Hey there Slut and Gen Ed. Cant even get someone in the hero course. And don't even act like you have one, useless Deku."

"Oh~ did nobody tell you?" I then reached over, yanked Hito over to me, and kissed him, barely breaking eye contact with Bakuhoe the entire time. I continued "that's right bitches, fuck homophobes, and not in the ass."