The Interview

I run off of goldfish and spite at this point, also hello to the book demon.

Izuku's POV

So they all already know, and we look fucking queen. I even got Kyoka and Hitoshi to come! Nem is in a navy blue suit dress, Eri is in a red dress, (the one from canon) Aki is in a blood red dress, Toga is in a sky blue dress, Hitoshi and Kyoka are in matching purple skirts and black shirts. And I'm in a dark green skirt, a black tank top over it, and some black combat boots. I also have a coat that's checkered gray, dark green, white, and black. And of course all of us have masks.

So we are walking up now. The real questions? Glad you didn't ask. Do I have knives on me? Yes. Do I have a gun on me? Also yes. Did I give everyone a knife as well? You know I did. 

So now that we are inside, I'm realizing how many people are watching this. This is one of the biggest news stations in Japan, and I'm not exactly surprised by that. Nezu was the one who chose after all. I may have to skewer the rat after this.

"Hello there Midori! Your interview is in about a minute, so just take a seat and we will be right with you!" God I hate reception people. But also respect them a whole damn lot. Because anybody who has to take care of Karens 24/7, is stronger than All Ass. Maybe I'll send the Karens after him... (hint hint nudge nudge)

Anyways, my family sat down, and in rainbow coordination, so I ended up next to Eri. 

"Midori-nii? Why are we here?" Oh God I didn't tell her did I-

"Well Aoi, these people wanna ask me some questions, and they might ask you some too. But if you get uncomfortable, just let me know, even if it's not verbal. Ok?"

"O-ok."

"Hey, you don't need to be nervous Aoi. You are going to do great. And if it gets too much, then we can instantly stop."

"O-ok! I'll do my best!"

Yeah I deserved the chorus of 'awwww's I got. 

"Midori Family?" We stood up.

"Good, let's head to the room." She lead us through the doorway to the right, and we went down a hallway, into a room with 8 chairs. Everyone clearly was excited and nervous, but I sat in the middle, next to Hito and Kyo, holding Eri on my lap. I made sure that Nem had Toga with her. And Aki sat in the chair next to Hito.

"Ok, we are on air in three, two, one, Hello Japan tonight we have the family of mystery, the Midori's! This is Sakura, and you are watching ——————— News! Why don't you guys go ahead and introduce yourselves!" I started.

"My name is Midori, Green, or as many of you know me as, The cryptid of UA. I'm the big brother figure of this family."

"I'm Nemuri Kayama, or more known as Midnight, and the Mother figure!"

"Hello, I'm Kyoka, a aspiring hero in UA, and I'm the Daughter-in-Law of the family! I am currently dating Midori!"

"I'm Hitoshi, and the Son-in-Law of the family. I'm also dating Midori. It's a Poly relationship."

"Hi! I'm Aki, and I'm the big sister of the family. I am a seamstress." 

"Hiya! My names Toga and I'm a little sister! I wanna be a detective when I grow up!"

"H-h-hello. My name is Aoi and I am the littlest sister. I wanna be a nurse when I get older!"

"It's wonderful to meet you all! How did this family come to be?"

"Me and Aki met at a very young age, and have been siblings ever since. We met Nemuri a while after, and she offered to take us in, as we didn't have a home. We accepted, and a while later we found a house for ourselves. Then skip a few years, we found Toga. She had been kicked out of her home, and we took her in. Then we met Aoi, running from a criminal organization. Luckily I have stuff on them, so she was freed. Soon i met Kyoka and Hitoshi, and we started dating a week ago."

"How awful! Can we have a statement from Midnight on how she feels about this?"

"I was honestly grateful they found a family of their own. And even more grateful I am still a part of it. Once they moved to their own house and found new family, I was afraid I would be ignored. But I am very happy to have them."

"Why isn't that adorable? Can I get a few questions to the sisters?"

"If they feel comfortable."

"Aki, how do you feel being the oldest sister in the family?"

"It's ok. I was the one with the most normal childhood, and I feel very lucky to be in this family, despite definitely not being in the spotlight as much."

"Find any love~?"

"Only platonic."

"I'll accept that answer! Toga, how do you feel with this family?"

"I love it here! Everyone is so nice! Midori-Nii found me and ever since it's all been wayyyyyy better!"

"That's good! Aoi, can you elaborate about the criminal organization you were with?"

Eri's POV:

"If it gets too much we can stop"

"If it gets too much we can-"

"Aoi hunny, the lady asked you a question." Oh there's Mom.

"S-sorry! Can you repeat that please ms?"

"Of course! Can you elaborate on the criminal organization you were with?" 

"If it gets too much we can stop"

"U-uh sure! I was with a place called the Shie Hassakai I think? They weren't nice and they did experiments on me..."

"And how were you freed?"

"I knocked on his door even though I didn't know him and he let me in and hid me. Then he threatened them and he saved me! Then I met Toga-nee and Aki-nee! And Mom! And Kyoka-Nee and Hito-Nii!"

"How adorable! I have one last question for you before you go!"

"Go ahead." Momma nodded.

"What is everyone's quirk?" Izu-nii spoke up

"You know Midnights, I have wings, Aoi has Rewind, Toga had Transform, Aki has Seamstress Summoning, Kyoka has EarJacks, and Hitoshi has Brainwash."

"And we will conclude our daily broadcast with that! Have a good day, and watch again!"

Then we were lead outside, and got home. Izu-Nii tucked me and Toga-Nee in, and we even got a bedtime story! But then we had to sleep. But we still had fun!

That's a wrap! Have a good Morning, Afternoon, Or Night and I'll see you next time!