Toxic Ex Check!

Hey guys, it's your favorite author with suicidal thoughts back at it again!

Izuku's POV:

After what happened last night, I decided to confront the first part of my past. Jirou and Shinso. The two goddamn people, who are indirectly responsible for Aki's death. So, knowing they were both at the treehouse, and Todoroki wasn't, I started that direction.

I stepped inside.

"Hello, Jirou, Shinso."

"W-who are you?! We are both heroes in training! Back off!"

"Awh, it's adorable that you think you could take me down. But I am rather hurt you don't remember me."

"Why would we remember a villain?!"

"Because you made me the villain. Don't you remember, I'm too dangerous."

"Midori?"

"Give him a golden star."

"How?! Why?!"

"Where and when. Well, congratulations. You are the reason a couple hundred are dead."

"You killed people?!"

"Hmm, maybe, I don't know, oh yeah that's what happened."

"Why!?"

"Impulsive mostly. But her death made me realize something."

"And what was that?"

"I can't do what I wish if I'm on your side. I finally realized it. Kacchan was right. I can't be a hero. But I sure as fuck can become a villain. The commission will fall, and when it does, you'll know just what you caused."

"You'll never get away with this!"

"Ok, what the actual fuck? That's basic as shit."

"Huh?"

"No, she's right. You won't get away with this. MY SECRET LOVE CONSPIRACIES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!"

"SHIT!" I start running.

"YOU CANT ESCAPE ME YOU FOOL!"

"BUT I KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS IDIOT! NOT THE NUMBER ONE HERO, THE NUMBER ONE VILLAIN, DUMBASS!"

"I'm sorry wot sir?"

"Shoto motherfucking Todoroki. My father, is All For One. Not All Might. All For One."

"I guess that kinda makes sense- wait no it doesn't! How would you have even been conceived?"

"Well my bitchass bio mom, and my villainous daddy dearest got together one night, and-"

"Not like that!"

"Well regardless, they met, they held hands before marriage, and I quickly said haha bitch hello, and then I was quirkless, but villain daddy dearest was already gone, and my bitchass bio mom abused me like fuck, and therefore I said man fuck you yo mama and yo kids, literally I was fucked for money, and got a quirk by commiting bleach swallow, it was super effective, until it wasn't."

"Understandable have a nice day."

"No u."

"Ah shit."

"Hah! Loser!"

"But I can't live without you!"

"Then perish. I brought you frankincense."

"Thank you."

"I brought you myrrh."

"Thank you."

"Myrrh-dur!"

"Judas no!"

"I can only imagine the pain you're going through right now with that shit I dumped on you, Jirou and Shinso."

"Thank you-"

"I can only imagine the pain, and I hope it's worse than what I'm imagining."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Hey, those words are mean." Todoroki butted in.

"Yeah! And I would never swear! I am a fucking angel."

"Shut up!"

"Woah~! I knew that would get a rise out of you but still, you really are obsessed, aren't you? Kitten."

And it was at that point I realized that Jirou and Shinso were now blushing like fuck.

"Welp, gotta go. Sayonara suckers!"

"Wait!"

"Wot?"

"Can we have another try?"

"You really want me? Nobody has ever really wanted me like that..."

"Yes!"

"And I don't need no side hoe!"

"Todoroki! Tell him to stop being so rude-"

"No! We're both getting out of here!"

And then Todoroki dragged me out of there by my wrist, and honestly that was kinda hot though. He stopped a bit into the woods.

"Are we about to kiss right now?"

"I don't know are we?"

"Bet."

And so I kissed him, on the lips.

"Our friendship goes beyond,"

"Your average kind of bond."

"Because we're gay?"

"Because we're gay."

AND👏HE👏KISSED👏BACK

"Ah shit, now we have to deal with both of our commitment issues."

"Eh, wanna just be friends with benefits then?"

"Bet, I'm down."

"Nice."

"So you won't mind if I did this then, right?"

And so I kissed him again. Like bitch don't come at me, his lips are soft as fuck.

So that's how I made out with the son of the number 1 hero in a forest at 7pm.

Geez, my life is strange.

Have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!