Fuck em up.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME COFFEE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU-

Izuku's POV:

So i feel like what I do shouldn't be legal. And it's probably isn't. But I'm a suicidal kid who has broken out way too many times to have a fuck to give about jail or school. Also I can just come back after I escape. The principal might not let me attend but I can still rally my armies.

My outfit today? Certainly not the uniform. I got a green dress, and grey knee high socks. With that I also have some good dress shoes. Like I-stole-these-from-Nem good. But today I'm bringing my sisters to school, and this is about to get golden.

So I'm on stage before everyone is gonna get in, and my three sisters all have their chairs. All chairs were turned around for the moment, so you couldn't see who was in which. I also had Aizawa and Hito in too, because I don't act like I don't know. And it's 10:55. It's starts at 11. About now student should start filing in. Every course got a section, and after another 5 minutes, I was ready to legally begin. And I knew I couldn't do it alone, so I grabbed my phone and started blasting the Thomas the Train theme until I had attention. It happened quickly. 

"Hello! You may know me already, but my name is Green, and I will be directing the Discrimination Assembly." Lol

"So as not a lot if people here know, discrimination is all ages. From a four year old diagnosed seconds ago, to a kind Old woman, if they make it that far. Now, let me ask you. What is a 'villainous' quirk?" A bunch of hands raised.

"It's someone who has a quirk that makes them mutate to be ugly or someone who can enslave or kill you with it."

"WRONG! As you can more clearly see, discrimination stretches to everyone. From the smallest girl," I turned around Eri's chair "To a teacher." I turned around Mr Aizawa's chair. "To even, a fellow student." I turned around Hito's chair. The gasps each turn get louder and have more people each turn. I turn the, all back around.

"There's no way that little girl or Mr. Aizawa were discriminated against! He's a Pro and She's too young!"

"So you wanna learn huh? Ok." I turn Aizawa to face the crowd, handing him ear plugs just in case.

"From a young age, Aizawa-Sensei was insulted and bullied for his quirk. In case you didn't know, he can erase your quirk for as long as he's looking at you. Powerful, right? Wrong. I mean it is, but if you were known for erasing the one thing everyone has, it doesn't go around very well. So he was abused by his family, former friends, and teachers. World against him. Then he made it to General Education of UA. He worked everyday until the Sports Festival, so he could get into a high enough rank to transfer specifically because the whole world and exams were biased against him. He luckily succeeded, and got here today." Everyone's mouthed we're wide open. I turned around Aki's chair, and gave her earplugs.

"This is Aki, my older sister. Her quirk let's her summon any fabric and thread. Now-"

"Why would she have a problem? That's super powerful, and great for hero work!-"

"Shut. Up. That's the problem. It's perfect for hero work. She doesn't want to be a hero. She expressed this from a young age, and therefore suffered. Not everyone wants to be a hero, but nobody understood that until it was too late." I turn around Hitoshi's chair, and earplugs were provided.

"And here we have Shinso. He was ridiculed from a young age and muzzled for his quirk, Brainwashing. He can control you upon activation, to do a limited amount of tasks. And so he's in the same situation as Aizawa-Sensei. In Gen Ed, slowly working to the Hero Course." I do the same as the last three times, and turn around Himiko whose earplugs are already on hand.

"This is Toga, my little sister. She's 11, and ran away from home because of her quirk. I adopted her. Her quirk is Tranform, and if she drinks someone's blood she can transform into them. She also needs blood to survive, which was the main point of ridiculing. She now is training to be a detective." Eri already had her earplugs in.

"This adorable child is Eri, my youngest sister. She can rewind things, including humans, back in time. She was taken by The Shie Hassaikai. As in, the Yakuza.  They were creating a bullet to erase quirks with her blood. And they were torturing her to get it. She lived in terror, day to day, until she escaped to my house. Luckily I have leverage in the underworld, so she got away. And now, she lives with me, and she's safe." I signal everyone to take off their earbuds, except Eri.

"So we have 3 current types of discrimination. Quote on quote villainous," I signaled to Hitoshi and Aizawa. "Appearance" I signaled to Eri and Toga. "And going against societal standards." I signaled to Aki. "2 for each cause." Everyone seemed confused. Bakugo stood up and said

"Ay teach? You on drugs? There's only five people!" He got laughs.

"No, I'm not. Though I wish I was so I didn't have to finish this. There's not only five people on the stage is there?" Silence, and more laughter.

"You? Discriminated against?" Someone said between wheezes.

"I got my quirk a few days before the entrance exams. When I stabbed myself"

The laughter stopped real quick.

"W-what?" Trauma-Baku-tized asked.

"I was assumed quirkless at a young age, and was degraded everyday. Suicide baited, bullied, starved, enslaved, and R#ped." I composed myself. "And nobody believed me when I told them. So here I was, and I got in. On pure luck. Then, through a series of events, I got here. Where I am today. Now I will take my children, and I am gonna leave. But as I said, don't take this for granted. After all, a lot of people are very goddam lucky I didn't." I lock eyes with bakugo. "'Take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in the next life'"  So I grabbed my children, and got outta there. Well that's going to be great fun tomorrow.

Hello. Sorry for the angsty chapter, but it's kinda reflecting how I feel today. Turns out i might be deaf soon. I'm already half deaf. But anyways, have a great morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!