I got failing grades but also a bloody person.

No Kaminari slander, he's a great character. If you think otherwise square up.

(Ok quick warning there is mentions of blo0d, abandonment, and r*pe. Don't worry it's not another serious chapter but I wanna put this out here in case)

Izuku's POV:

Well despite my failing grades, I'm actually pretty decent at math. 99% sure the teachers just were quirkist. Maybe not though. But momma ain't raise no bitch so you know I donned that mask at 7:45 and arrived at that library. Actually more like Nemuri aint raise no bitch. Child neglect go brrrrrrr.

Oh god no-

He- THAT TRAITOR! I open up the library to see what I had feared the most. How could he?! He- he- he brought almost everyone! He brought all the classes for study group! He knows my social hatred!

I decide to scare the fuck outta him for revenge. In my years of getting my ass beat, if I've learned one thing it's to be a quiet bitch and detect other quiet bitches. Kaminari's worst mistake wasn't even inviting everyone. No. It was sitting right below a vent.

So quick side story, sometimes I find random shit on the beach that's still intact. For example, undersized clothes, appliances, and random sport items. Like bowling balls, boxing gloves, and stuff like that. And sometimes I'll pocket it. Luckily for me, I recently pocketed a hockey puck.

So I crawled through the vents, and it was exactly 8:00 when I arrived directly above the electric fool. I yelled

"Fickity fuckity here's a hockey puckity!" And chucked the hockey puck onto his balls. The screams of agony satisfied me. So I climbed around to the next vent over and jumped out. Somehow I landed right instead of breaking my legs. 

"Hello I'm Green God, but call me Green cause fuck formalities." I said. 

"Hello Green-Sensei." I got a chorus of responses.

"And the dipshit over there that I just hockey pucked is named Kaminari. Now I brought gummy bears, so you better fucking listen." I got nods. Yeah bitch you better fucking nod. But before something happened to it, I grabbed my poor hockey puck off the ground.

"And if you start to mess around, you get pucked." Those bitches fucking terrified.

"Anyways, what are we studying?"

"Quirks, Green-Sensei." The off brand Medusa but make it vines said.

"Oh shit you shoulda told me earlier. Hey Momo girl get me a dry erase board and marker. Also sit up front." 

"Ok." She said, making my requests. "But may I ask why I sit up front?" 

"Because you can make stuff if you know what it's made of right?"

"Yes, what does that have to do with this though?"

"You could potentially make quirks. Now sit upfront."

Her eyes widened. Oh you didn't think I was smart because I don't have a middle school degree? That's a good assumption. But also wrong. Like most of todoroki's love child theories. He thinks I'm Nezu's.

"So basically the quirk gene is like any other. It's made out of-" 

That continued for a little bit but I don't wanna have to look up the genetic combinations that make up cells and genes.

"-And that's about it." I had hockey pucked 5 students at this point and we will not have any baby Kaminari's any time soon. I'm thinking about making the hockey puck my prime weapon at this point. Maybe a hockey puck gun. Villains be running.