How To Uncure Your Depression

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Welcome to the show! Warnings: Abuse, Abandoning, Suicide, R*pe, attempted R*pe, assault, murder, manipulation, Discrimination. Oh yeah, this is gonna be a real great one.

Izuku's Memories:

Age 4

"You're quirkless."

"He's what? Can't you try the tests again!?"

"No ma'am. He has the joint."

"M-mama?"

"Shut up. Get inside the car." He obliged, looking scared. 

They drove home in silence, walking in the same way. 

"You worthless little brat..."

"M-m-mama?!"

"Don't call me that you fucking idiot!"

"I-I'm sorry! What should I call you then?"

She hit him hard.

"Don't sass me. And Ma'am."

"O-ok ma'am."

"Now go fucking clean yourself up, nasty disgrace." He went and took a bath, whilst unbeknownst to him, in the other room, his room was being stripped to just a couple blankets, 1 pair of clothes, and one small toy.

He walked out to that room, after putting back on his clothes.

"Mam- ma'am where is my things?"

"You don't deserve any of those stupid little things, now stay in here. Don't bother me, little brat."

"Yes ma'am."

That night, he curled up on his mattress, hoping it was a fucked up nightmare. It wasn't. He awoke to getting beat, and was forced to make breakfast. Of course though, he would barely get any.

The rest of that year consisted of him getting treated like a slave, getting beat physically and mentally by everyone. Manipulation was the worst of it though.

"I do this because I love you, Izuku."

"Stupid Deku, you can't be a hero! If you stop this stupid goal, maybe you'll be loved again!"

"If I don't punish you, you'll never learn."

Age 5

5 was when the horrible experiments started.

Inko was obsessed with him getting a quirk, so she started forcing one onto him.

Sewing tentacles onto him, stitching in tails and horns, maybe if he crawled around with a collar he might get to be a dog.

"If you just get a quirk, everyone will love you Izuku, I'll love you again!" She would almost sing, as he screamed in agony, the needle hurt so much.

"Ma'am I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

The attempted mutations always fell off after a few hours though. He was constantly mocked at the school. The hardcore bullying started then too.

He was almost blinded and rendered deaf daily. 3rd degree burns littered his skin, as well as the attempts at getting a mutation, the punishments for it not working, and the scars from when he wasn't enough. That happened a lot.

Age 6

When the sexual abuse begun. Inko needed money for her newly found alcohol addiction, and a disturbing amount of people will pay a large sum of money to fuck a child.