Unicorn Child

Izuku's POV:

Well it's moving day. We got everything in place and it's nice, the garden is fine, toga's room is perfect, Aki's room is nice, the guest room is finished, Aki, Nemuri, and Toga are out for clothes shopping-

Well who tf is knocking?

I open up to- another child? And she has a horn. And she looks 5.

"Hello?"

"Please let me in they are gonna find me!" She squeaked out.

I knew better than to ask questions, and quickly swept her upstairs.

"Listen you are gonna stay in here, ok?" I said, putting her in a (partially opened, I'm not a monster) dryer with clean clothes.

"Don't make a noise."

I ran to my room downstairs while sending a text to Nemuri.

[Messages To Momnight]

(Greeny is online]

Greeny: Dont come home. I may get kidnapped, but there is a little girl that you should find hidden in the laundry room. Respond to this with a question if you must, but don't respond normally.

Momnight: Do you want katsudon for dinner sweety?"

[Greeny is Offline]

Man fuck my savior complex. Anyways, I put on my noise cancelling headphones upon arrival, and put on some music while climbing into bed.

Just then the door busted open. And it wasn't the way Nemuri would. I quickly faked sleeping.

"Sweep the area. She came in here." A mans voice said, booming throughout the house. "She's vital to our plan."

"Sir, the back door is open." Another voice said. Yes! I forgot to close it again!

Someone came into my room. Their footfalls were heavy, assumed male. "And this teen here looks like he's been asleep for hours. His music things been on for 7 hours." I subconsciously high fived myself for my poor ability to reset the time on my stuff.

"He's probably just a meaningless teen in the crossfire. Leave everything as it came, and check the forest. Probably the place that menace would go." Oh the money I would pay for just one kick to the balls for this man-

"Everything is in place, let's go Overhaul." OH THAT BITCH! NEVERMIND HERE I FUCKIN GO-

I pretend to wake up, and I step out of my room, supposedly drowsy. Now they 'have to kill me' Overhaul reaches out for my face, and-

Bullshit ain't happen.

"That's right Overhoe I'm that bitch."

"Oh fuck." Overhaul says, not wanting to deal with me.

"Boss, why does he know you?"

"This is the kid that hunted me down and shot up the building. At 11. Specifically to get revenge on -insert name- for taking the last package of ramen at a store."

"And rightfully so. In fact I would do it again should they still be alive. Now why tf are you in my house again? Actually gimme a sec."

"What are you doing!?"

I went and got a ice cube from my set of em.

"Yeah so Overhoe enter this house and see this ice cube?"

"Yes I see the ice cube you germ."

"Ouch. Well step in here or kidnap someone else again, and this ice cube will find itself in your drink." I threatened