Pre-Sports Festival Angst

(In this thing toga is 11 for plot convenience) 

Quick A/N: This is hella angst so get ready and brace yourselves.

Izuku's POV:

So apparently I was absent when Aizawa told the class about the sports festival and now today's the mfing thing. I'm supposed to be there in person but fuck societal standards, I don't wanna. Plus I have a new little 11 year old nightmare to take care of. 

"Togaaaaa wake upppp!"

"I dont wannaaaaa"

"Fine then I'll have Izuku puck you then."

"Pft what's he gonna do? Throw a hockey puck at me?"

And I did. Safe to say that she now fears me a healthy amount.

"I'm here early! I got Cementoss to do commentary for me, so I'm here with you guys for the day!" Nemuri said, bursting open the door. Toga flinched and hid underneath the table. Nemuri pulled up her sleeves, clearly about to sleepy time her.

"Nemuri! Calm down that's Toga!" I yelled, and just in time too, as the anestesia-like fumes just started coming off her.

"Toga? Who's toga?"

"A new little girl I have adopted in the most illegal way possible!"

"Oh shit! Why would you kidnap her!?"

"Oh yea sorry, Izu found her on the streets after she ran away, and now she lives with us!"

"Ok. I'm gonna need a minute. In the mean time, i brought a dozen donuts. Each of us get three." Nemuri said, disappearing into the bedroom portion of the shack. Understandable decision.

"Oh, what's your full name, Toga?"

"Only if you tell me yours!"

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Himiko Toga!"

Time to feed you some angst

Toga looked at the donuts hungrily, clearly wanting one.

"Toga, how much food did you get everyday with your old family?" I asked her a a voice softer than my hoodies. 

"Two meals a day!"

"Ok, that's pretty decent, what did the meals have?" That wasn't the worst.

"They were made out of water, bread, and sometimes an apple! The apple looked weird though. The inside was always brown instead of yellow."

Oh my dear god this child!

"Ok, well here it's gonna be different. We have a lot of different foods. Now I'm gonna give you a glass of milk and a donut. Keep in mind, you still are gonna get the other two, but if you get full, let me know because the food can be stored for later." Look i May be a dumb ass that usually just takes his life and says bet, but when it boils down to it, I got fed less than this girl, and I also faced the same discrimination. She and I are the same, just small kids trying to go unnoticed.

And once I gave it to her, I knew the look in her eyes too well. 

"Hey Toga, come outside with me, ok?"

She followed, looking more scared by the second.

When we got outside, I led her close to the waves, and sat down on a few crates, signaling for her to do the same. 

"I was just like you, you know?"

"Huh? But we are so different?"

"Well truth be told, we both are just kids trying to get by in this world unnoticed. I was a 11 year old once like you. Tell me, what are your hobbies?"