When You Aren't The Only King Of The Underworld

Hey guys, it's your favorite author with ear problems back at it again!

Izuku's POV:

So I walked out of my house the day after, and I barely got 5 block before I was grabbed, blindfolded, and put in- you guessed it- a van. THE KIDNAPPERS NEED BETTER VEHICLES! Suddenly, two pills were shoved in my mouth.

"Swallow."

"Kinky, but whatever floats your boat." I said, about to swallow them, when I thought of something "Wait wait, I just rubbed my last two brain cells together, and I must ask. Are these drugs?" I said, swallowing them after.

"No, their sedatives-"

"mY sAnDwHiCh tAsTeS LiKe CoLorS!"

"He'll pass out in a minute. The boss said he would be like this."

"Ooh damn ok, guess I'm meeting the top. Who do you work for?"

"All for One."

"Huh?"

"King of the Underworld?"

"What?"

"BRINGER OF DARKNESS?"

"Nope, never heard of him."

"THE GUY WHO BESTED ALL MIGHT?!"

"Oh, you mean Frizzle Frazzle Dazzle potato man?"

"Why- never mind. Why isn't he asleep by now?"

"I am ✨Immune✨ Anygays, how am I visiting Burger King French fry? Isn't he in jail or something?"

"He broke out recently!"

"Oh, that's what my secretary wanted me to read. Probably should've done that. Anygays, how long until we get there?"

"An hour."

"Side question, can we stop and get gummy worms?"

"No!"

"Bitch I could kill you and be gone in the next minute, do you really mind 5 bucks out of your wallet, in exchange for your life?"

"Ugh. STOP THE VAN AT THE NEXT GAS STATION!"

"Huh why-"

"JUST DO IT!"

"Geez, ok."

"Man, you guys are mean. Can you un-blindfold me? Or do I have to do it myself?" My blindfold was undone without another word. And I saw-

"MINA AND KAMINARI?! Oh yeah and a random ass dude. Hi random ass dude!"

"It's now I realize who boss just fucked with."

"Yup."

"You know this guy?"

"Yeah, Midori."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah that's right bitch. And betraying UA? Really?"

"After you left it got too boring!"

"Understandable. Oh, wait. We're at the gas station. Can I get the gummy worms?" Then the random dude spoke up

"But you're the kidnapped one!"

"Listen, this guy could be out of here any minute he wants. Just let him get the gummy worms."

"Thanks Alien Queen! I'll be back!"

I went in, bought a few bags of gummy worms, and went back out.

"Alrighty suspicious van people, how long until we get there?"

"About 45 minutes."

"Wanna play strip poker?"