Harem 66% Purple

Ello it's me again. Also I know it's a really late update, and I'm sorry bout that.

Izuku's POV:

"Ok this was fun and I am really happy about it, but when/how are we breaking the news to our parents, let alone the classes?" There it is.

"Well, we have three options. A. We leave them to figure out by themselves. B. We tell them. And C. We are not seen all together, but two of us might be found with Eachother, doing stuff like holding hands and kissing, maybe hugging, all with consent. But we then see what comes out of it." Grand plan of chaos? Revealed. 

"I think we all agree on C." Boyfriend and Girlfirend approval? Achieved.

"Yea, we all do." Hotel? Trivago.

"Now. Let's break it to the parents because yes."

To give you all a brief on how that went down, Nemuri was overjoyed, Kyo's parents were fine, and we don't give a fuck about Hitoshi's foster parents.

Anyways, the fun ensued. We expected it to last a week, at the very least. So here's a rundown.

On Monday, me and Kyoka were seen kissing by Mina and Hagukure. 

On Tuesday, Shinso and Kyoka were seen hugging and holding hands.

Wednesday, me and Shinso were seen hugging and cuddling

Thursday, Me and Kyoka went out of campus for lunch

And Friday, Shinso and Kyoka were seen kissing.

And today is Saturday, the last day of the week.

So we all walked in, and I was instantly shot deathly glares from all the girls, and Kyoka also got some from both genders. We acted confused, but at lunch we all regrouped

"Ok this is GOLDEN. They all keep glaring at me and It is torture to keep on acting like I have no clue what's happening." 

"Yeah it is-"

"You three. Come with us." Well shit, Mina, Kami, and Hatsume are madddd.

So we get basically forced into a interrogation room, and the entirety of 1A is there. As well as support.

"I'm going to break it to you. All of you have been seen cheating in each other at least once this week. What do you have to say for yourselves?!"

So we start 'freaking out', Jirou acts on the verge of tears, Hitoshi's keeps on asking people stuff to trigger his quirk, and I am 'shellshocked' 

"Why did you cheat on Eachother!?" Mina yells, silencing us all.

"Lol we are in a poly relationship my guy." I finally say, after a few seconds of silence.

"Wait what!?" Well now everyone is confused.

"Yeah, we just recently got into the relationship, so this whole 'thing' here was kinda just a stunt."

"So you're not cheating on Eachother?"

"Nope. Now we do want to go eat lunch, so we will see you in class." Then I booked it with my baes. 

That was totally fun.

But anyways, we face a bigger problem. My existence is starting to hit the press. Now is this necessarily bad? No. But do I wanna talk to the press and have to bring my family? No, not at all.

But I survived the rest of the day, and now I need to talk to Nezu about it.

"Hello, Midori. I assume you've heard of the press wanting a interview?"

"Sadly, I have. They want me to bring my family?" 

"That is correct. Are you going to attend?" 

"Yes. It's for the best."

"I see."

"Anyways, it's scheduled for tomorrow, and if you wish, you can come along."

"I'd prefer to watch, but thank you for the offer."

"Your welcome."

I am so so so so so so so sorry for not updating recently. I have had a lot going on, and I know the chapter is short. But on a brighter note, have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!