Resident UA Cryptid

Third Person POV for once in my life:

So from then on Izuku was dubbed the UA cryptid. He would randomly pop up in different Uniforms for different classes throughout the weeks, and nobody exactly knew who he was. They just knew he had green hair, traveled in the vents, and you could always find him playing chess with Principal Nezu 30 minutes after school ended.

Kirishima's POV Bc I wasn't joking when I said ONCE in my life:

"Hey Bakubro! Have you heard of the new kid?" I asked, approaching my bro

"You mean the fucking creep in the vents?" He responded. I wish bakubro wouldn't swear as much.

"Haven't you noticed he doesn't interact with our class at all really? It's like he has a problem with us." 

"Maybe copycat is rubbing off on him." 

"Was that a Baku Joke?" 

"Shut up shitty hair!"

Izuku's POV aka where the magic happens:

And my last round for the day. Good ole class 1A.

I made my way through the vents, and all the way to their class. When I heard, what is that, GOSSIP? So obviously I listened in.

"Have you heard of the new kid?" I'm assuming me?

"You mean the fucking creep in the vents?" Yeah definitely me. Also is that kacchan? I thought he was gone today, which was why I came.

"Haven't you noticed he doesn't interact with out class at all? It's like he has a problem with us." Hmm I wonder why-

"Maybe copycat is rubbing off on him." I'm assuming he means Monoma-San?

"Was that a Baku Joke?" Kacchan Confirmed.

"Shut up shitty hair!"

So at this point I decide to enact my reason I'm here.

"HIT OR MISS?!'

I hear three voices respond 

"I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?!" The first two were kaminari and Mina, no big surprise here, but then I hear another

"Got a boyfriend I bet he doesn't kiss ya." TODOROKI!?

"MWAH!" Me, Kaminari and Mina respond in unison, getting over our shock.

"He gon find another girl and he won't miss ya." Todoroki

"HE GON SKRRT THEN HIT THE DAB LIKE KWIZ WALIFA!" We finished.

"And that's your daily entertainment form the UA cryptid!" I said, starting to crawl away.

"Wait! Can you come to the field trip with us tomorrow!?" Mina asked, or rather called out.

"Sure! I'll be in there! By the way, keep the bus windows open! I hear it's supposed to be beautiful outside!"

Everyone was kinda confused, but didn't think it meant anything. Anyways the bell went off, so it's time to get to my chess match.

"Hello Midoriya, how was you're day?"

"Pretty good, but I have a question."

Sorry for another small chapter, but as I said last time, next one is gonna be long and I ran out of things to write about here. Anyways, have a great morning, afternoon or night,and I'll see you next time!