Vault For One

Hi it's your favorite author with a bad obsession with Dad For One back at it again!

I also just love the concept of All For One shoving people into vaults, so yeah. 

Izuku's POV:

True to my fathers word, he actually showed. To kidnap me again. But this time I got a better van and free gummy worms, so I'm not complaining.

"So, not so deadbeat dad, where we going?"

"Somewhere safe."

"Ominous much?"

"You'll come to thank me for this."

"I mean I won't but go off I guess."

So a bit later, we stopped at a facility, about 200 miles out. 

"Father, you are sus."

"Follow me."

"Alright Daddy." He spat out some blood at that. "Damn, keep going like that you'll be the next All Might."

"Never say that again."

"Ok but I totally will though."

He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me out of the higher quality van.

"Chill Daddy."

"Be quiet."

"All of a sudden I am heavily inclined to be loud as shit."

"Don't you dare."

"But I do though."

"I swear to god-"

"He can't save you."

"I'm aware."

"Yay, by the way were you aware that I'm a god myself?"

"Great, that makes 2 of us."

"Yay. Anygays, why are we inside this highly intimidating fortress of steel?"

"It's your new home. Permanently."

"Ding dong you are wrong."

"Huh?"

"Splish Splash your opinion is trash."

"What?"

"Oh, who lied to you?"

"Nobody?!"

"Bestie I have a family and shit, so sadly I cannot surrender my existence to you."

"Sadly?"

"Rather bold of you to assume I wouldn't want to be in a metal place for the rest of my life."

"You really are strange."

"Yeah, but I mean not like you were there when I was a child to figure that out earlier." The potato cringed.

"I.. apologize for that inconvenience."

"Alright."

"Huh?"

"You are my dad boogie woogie woogie. I'm not gonna give a shit if you were gone when I got my quirk, not gonna care if you weren't there when I got my quirk, and not gonna give a flying fuck if you weren't there when I first got with my bitchass ex's. Multiple people have used me, multiple people have left me, so you ain't special."

"That was both the saddest and the most confusing speech I've heard."

"Yeah I figured. Anygays, are we there yet?"