And You Thought That I Wasn't Actually Adopting Her?

Hello and it's your favorite author that makes Izuku adopt children in need because of my own relationship with my family back at it again!

Izuku's POV:

So I decide to fly to the orphanage, in my day to day attire. And when I land, boy oh boy did I love the looks on the kids faces.

So I walk in, and I get checked in.

"Midori, right?"

"Correct Ma'am."

"Alright, you can head to the back. The kids are at the playground."

So for once in my life, I do as I was told, and... she's not there. So I check carefully, and finally, I find her with a guy, sitting in a tree. They were talking. So I use my wings, and perch on a branch nearby, listening in.

"Minato-San, guess what!"

"What is it Sayuri-Chan?"

"I got to talk to a real hero trainee The other day! And he said he'd adopt me!" The boys mood darkened.

"How long has it been since that call?"

"A few days why?"

"Sayuri-Chan, I'm not sure he meant it. He could've been in television and doing it for the good public name. Plus, I bet he's just gonna take you and spit you back in after a few press meetings."

"B-but he said! And he used to be quirkless too!"

"Yeah but now he has a quirk! And I bet if he knew that I existed and had a choice to pick both of us, he'd choose you. Because he isn't gonna take me for goodwill, because I didn't see him on the call. Now accept it, he's not coming!" Minato was obviously was trying to help Sayuri, but it was a bit harsh for her.

"He is coming!"

"No he isn't!" And before the fight could escalate, i came into their sight, and I said

"Yes he is." And Sayuri gasped, wiping away her tears, and coming to hug me. I motioned the other one over too.

"Hey Sayuri-San, who is this?"

"O-oh! That's Minato-San! He's my friend, and he's quirkless too!"

"Oh really? While I just came to adopt you, I bet I could make an exception!" And by that I mean I impulsively adopt children.

"Why would you want either of us?! We are quirkless for gods sakes!"

"And that's exactly why I want you. Because by the end of the year, you will either be in a new orphanage or adopted by a pair of shitholes who actually just want you for the press. And forgive me for listening in, but I definitely have been quirkless for the majority of my life, and would like it if you didn't say otherwise. Now I have a family at home that will love both of you, so you can choose. Stay here, or come with me?"

Sayuri instantly agreed to come, but she wasn't entirely the person it was directed at. And from Minato, I got a quick and snappy

"Fine."

"God you and Kota are gonna get along."

"Who's Kota?"

"One of my little brothers."

"Oh ok! What should I call you?"

"Midori, Midori-Nii, Dad, or Papa. I am fine being an older brother to you guys, if that's what you want, rather than a father figure you are already getting."

"Ok Midori-Nii!

"I'll call you the same..."

So I adopted both of them that afternoon, and after driving home, prepared them.

"Ok guys, so I'm gonna warn you right now. I have a shit ton of people in my family, and some of them are pro heroes, and some of them are training to be heroes, the others are to young to do that, and also Aki is there. So be warned, it might get a little overwhelming."

They both nodded.

"Alright, into the belly of the beast we go."

And so my evening consisted of them meeting everyone and getting surprised because

"Minato look it's Hawks and Midnight!"

And them getting settled in. All in all, they were happy here. And the rest of the evening was spent having fun. Until I got an email from Nezu.

"Dear Midori, I am inclined to inform you that dorms are being implemented soon. 

-The Rat God

Fuck.

That's the third wrap today! Have a good morning, afternoon, or night, and I'll see you next time!