Sports Festival Time

Quick A/N: Don't worry this has little to no angst

             [UA Chat]

[Green Is Online]

[Everyone Is Online]

Green: Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it to the sports festival. There are things i need to do in this mortal coil right now

HelloDarknessMyOldFriend: Revelry in the Dark

GravitySaysNope: Aw i was hoping to be able to see you fight...

Green: Yeah, I'm as sad as you that I can't make it. 

TheNicknamer: DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME AND CAN JUST SKIP THE FESTIVAL?!

Green: No but make it yes.

InsomniaIsAllIKnow: Green they don't speak that language.

Green: Oh yeah. Basically no, I don't think I'm better than anybody other than Mineta, and yes I can skip the festival

[Green Is Offline]

Izuku's POV:

Now that that's over,  I gotta go back inside with Himiko.

"Himiko, we gotta go back inside. I imagine that our donuts are already cold though."

She giggled a bit, and wiped away her tears for good.

We walked back into the shack, and got out our donuts and her milk. She chose a chocolate, Oreo, and a rainbow sprinkled. I chose chocolate, Oreo, and a vanilla. 

Another Quick A/N: I'm a dirty Liar. 

"Mr. Midoriya?"

"Just call me Izuku, hun."

"Izuku-Kun, why did you take me in?"

"Well, i assume you rather be here than out on the streets, right?"

"Of course!"

"Well did you know I originally only wanted to be a foster parent?"

"Why?"

"Well, as you know, when I was your age, I didn't have the best life. And I never want someone to go through that. So, I thought, why not give the kids that don't have a home, one to call their own until they have their own parents. And though seeing them off will hurt, I know I changed their life for the better, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, when you grow up you are gonna leave here, and find your own place. And when that happens, I'll be able to know what I did to help you."

"Thank you Izu-San." She said, leaning her head on me. And at that, The festival begun.

First it was an obstacle course. It started with a tunnel, then zero pointers. 

"I like the peppermint!"

I snorted. She was referring to Todoroki. Luckily he came out on top, and i got a large sum of money. Now we can get Toga new things.

Next was a Calvary battle. Todoroki came out on top once more, by keeping his team inside an ice bubble.

And for the matches, Todoroki and Bakugo tied. However Kacchan did a very not Kacchan thing. He gave up number 1,  Claiming that Todoroki halfassed it and that he wants a genuine win.

During the ending speech, i got a call. 

"Yes?"

"Am i a bear? Am I a mouse? Am I a dog? Nope! I'm the Principal Of UA! Do you have the notes I asked for?"

"Yes, do you have the money I asked for?"

"It has been sent. I expect the notes on Monday."

"Don't worry, they will be."

We both hung up. Finally, I can do what I've wanted for so long.

"Aki, Nemuri, We need to talk."

"Yea lil bro?" Aki said

"What's up Izu?"

"Well. I was wondering if we could get a house."

"What do you mean? We already have a house!" Aki responded, gleeful.

"Yes, but we have Toga now, and we need to keep her safe. I was hoping we could get a legal house. I have the money, and everything-"

"Let's do it!" The girls responded in unison.

"I have wanted to get you two a house for a while now. My only concern is where, and when?" Nemuri Questioned.

"Well I found a decent sized one in a nearby neighborhood."

"Let's go tell Toga!"

"I will be covering some expenses." Nemuri said, giving him a look that left no room for argument.

"Ok." I smiled a bit.

We headed inside and I tapped on Toga's shoulder. She In response flinched.

"Hey it's just me. Anyways, I have good news!" 

"What is it?" Toga replied, clearly tired from watching the show.

"We are getting a real house!"

"Yay!- wait what's a real house?" 

"A one we are legally allowed to have."

"Oh ok."

One Week Skip

Well, it's finally moving day. Let's hope that it all goes well?"

Thaaaaaat's a wrap! Another chapter at an unholy hour, and have a good morning afternoon or night, I'll see you next time!