The Zoo Because Yes

Ello My Children. I will warn you, this is in fact a fluffy chapter. Like Rot-Your-Teeth Fluffy.

Aki's POV:

"So you guys have a day off of school, what are we gonna do?" Oh there's Nem.

"Well I was thinking we could do a family outing type of thing? We haven't done that since Izu took Eri and Toga to the carnival."

"I'm down. And I'm 99% sure we can just force everyone else." Wow, you are such a great person.

"Sure, but I doubt there will be many objections. Where might we go?"

"Maybe the zoo? The kids probably have never seen a thing like that before, and I wanna show them as much as I can before they grow up." That is adorable Nem.

"I agree, that would be fun." Alright, well I've sealed my fate.

"The smol children would probably enjoy that too. Just how are we gonna hide this from Izuku?"

So skip until that happened

Izuku's POV:

"Mom? Where are we going?" 

"Well Eri, it's a surprise."

"Just tell usssssss!" 

"No Izu. We are almost there anyways, so you'll survive."

"I'm tempted to slit my throat to prove that wrong."

"Izu-Nii! No slitting your throat!!" Goddammit Eri-

"Eri, Hunny, sometimes you gotta slit a few throats to prove someone wrong."

"Well i-if you slit your throat I'll slit mine!" 

"Fineeeeeee! How much longerrrrrrr?" 

"You guys are such children." Shut tf up Nem-

"But we are literal children." THANK YOU TOGA!

"I know. We are here though."

"The 'Zoo' what's a zoo?" Toga you dear child. 

"I-i know what what a zoo is! It's a place with a bunch of animals! I saw it in my book!"

"That's good. Well, we are going to look at all the animals! And take pictures!" Aki was in on it too?!

"I am hurt you two didn't tell me."

"Be hurt then. But it's time to have fun!"

After a few agonizing minutes of waiting, we made it inside. The waiting was worth it. And our first stop was.... The Lions!

"Woah! They look just like in the movie!" 

"I like the orange colors!"

"Having a support item like a lions claw would be good- Oh yeah the lions are nice. Aw the babies are so cute!" Wow I am so convincing 

Then the penguins

"Waddle Waddle!"

"Aww they are so cute with their flippers!"

"I think they are kinda cool with the different colors."

Then we got to the monkeys

"Hey Aki, I found your distant relatives-"

"I swear Izuku if you say one more goddamn thing about-" and then she got yanked down and her mouth covered by Eri.

"No swearing! It's not nice!"