Aldera ✨Just Randomly Started Burning✨

I assume you all have seen the title, and I would like you to get up, make popcorn, get water, and mentally prepare, k?

Izuku's POV:

So I'm bored. After Lottie settled in, nothing new or chaotic has happened, and it's been 24 hours! So I think ima do a thing.

Anyways, time to gather my fellow arsonists.

"Eri! Toga! Aki! Char!"

"Whattttt?"

"Wanna commit arson? I have those color packets to make the fire look pretty, and also s'mores stuff! Now everyone come take a lighter, and a get out of jail free monopoly card, just in case. I gotta pick up a few people from school, but then we can start."

"Ok Izu-Nii!" Eri never fails to be adorable.

So I start flying over to UA, classes just ceased for lunch break. And I arrive. I start at the support classroom.

"Your god has arrived, and I have a proposal." I know that support students always eat in classroom, because they are unkillable maniacs.

"Midori! Do you need my babies?!"

"No, but I wanted to know if anybody wanted to commit arson and roast marshmallows over the fire?"

"You know you are asking a literal classroom of people striving to help heroes, in the most prestigious high school in Japan, arguably the world, to commit arson and roast marshmallows during lunch?" A random support kid asked.

"Yup?"

"Aight I'm down."

"Same!"

"Let's go!"

"Alright! Anybody not wanna do it here?"

"Me and Aly don't think it's a good i-idea..."

So I take the best course of action and knock them out. They know too much.

"Lemme go get the others and we can begin!"

So I go to 1A. I get Kyo and Hito instantly, and I get a few people from 1B, but there's 4 more people I need. Iida, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Todoroki. So turns out they eat together in the library.

"Hello there, you four."

"Hello Midori! It is an honor to talk to you face to face-"

"Shh. I know you guys aren't really UwU children, so  I want you to commit arson with me."

"Well shit. I'm down."

The others nod, and I tell them Aldera's address. It should be empty today, except me teachers and the principal.

So I gather everyone, and we light the bitch up.

Soon we start singing Kumbaya and skipping around the burning school, ignoring the screams. Sadly somehow the fire department's are all at lunch right now in a nice restaurant in Tokyo. What a strange coincidence.

"Everyone! S'more time!" Holy shit I just had a revelation. "Yui-Chan?"

"Yes?"

"Can you enlarge the marshmallow and the stick?"

"Sure!"

And. She. Did.

Now we have a huge ass marshmallow on a stick, over a huge ass fire. Alongside that, Kendo who can enlarge her hand to rotate it.

However lunch break is over in half an hour so

"Kendo-San, bring it out of the fire, and we shall feast!"

So all that could be seen was a basically cult roasting a large ass marshmallow, over a burning school, and then going fucking rabid to eat it. 

So to give a more accurate representation, about 50 high schoolers all jumped on a big marshmallow and ripping sections out, biting, scratching, hitting, others for a piece, and after 20 of those 30 minutes left, the s'mores were over.

So everyone started clearing out, and I put a packet of stuff once incriminating everyone that's now dead.

So we all arrived at the school after break, and if we all smelled of smoke and had sticky stuff around our mouths, well that was nobody's business.

That's a wrap! Have a good morning afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!