When You Go Plus Ultra But It Doesn't Take The Pain Away

I would like to start out this chapter with a huge thank you! I just reached 1 thousand views, and for me, that's huge! But anyways, enjoy! Also, tomorrow I'm starting up a new story called Lilies by the Lake, so if you want to check that out, head over

Izuku's POV:

Ok so I'm pissed. Bakugo is Bakugone, and bitches ain't done shit about it. So now I'm forced to sit in my house and have Alexa play despacito. And the classroom ain't exactly great either.

"So like, anybody wanna track down and rescue Bakuhoe?" All heads turned towards me.

"What?"

"You deaf? I said, anybody wanna track down and rescue Bakuhoe?"

"I know- fuck it, sure."

"Aight everyone that is coming, raise your hand!"

I got like 9.

"Ok, we have me, Iida, Momo, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Dark Shadow, Todoroki, Jirou, I'm forcing Shinso, Mina, and Kaminari. So this is fine, any ideas?" I got a lot of heads shaking.

"Alright, I'll go rally my armies and get my god attire. We are doing this the Midori way."

"Wait, when are we doing this?"

"Tonight, if I can hack into the database fast enough."

"Shouldn't we wait to train-"

"A day spent training is a day spent that bakubitch might get ended, and I can physically not stand being forced to wear black and cry for hours."

"Shouldn't we have disguises?"

"Hell fucking no. You guys can at least get better at stealth if we fail getting him, but also, your fashion styles suck. The villains would probably straight commit homicide to me spared from it, and I ain't blame them. Now the real question is, god attire, or vigilante attire?"

"I'd say vigilante, Midori."

"Good point. Well, check the altar for the info, and expect a unholy amount of humans. And grab a green candle whilst you're at it, they are already there." At that, I swung out of the classroom, and quickly got home, after setting up the necessary papers and materials at the altar.

"Aki."

"Yes, Izu?"

"Tonight, I'm not Izu. I'm Green. And you are Velvet!"

"Huh? I thought we already decided to leave that life behind after that one last time?"

"Wellll I may or may not have an army and I may or may not be arriving in vigilante gear and also may or may not be bringing Toga and Eri."

"Well shit, I'm down."

"Good. Now I have a system to hack, and a league of bitch ass villains to take down!"

"What-" I have elected to ignore what she said next. And by that I mean I ran too fast to hear.

So the next hours were spent hacking their cameras, and finding Bakugo. Luckily, he was still out. I suited up, and got Toga and Eri to come along. And finally, got the inventions I requested from support. 

They were two sets of wings for the kids. They worked for flying, which is why they took so long. Eventually, Aki, or should I say Velvet, was ready too. One look from Nem though, and we almost had to cease the mission. But this was too important. Bakugo would actually be in my debt.

"Sorry Nem, but this needs to happen."

"Well then it was very rude of you to not invite me. Hawks and Kono are both busy. Let's go." I thought she would pull out her hero outfit, but she didn't. What she did pull out were Iron soled knee high boots, a thick black and dark blue bullet proof dress, a masquerade mask, and a few hidden knives, guns, staffs, spray bottles full of her quirk, and a whip. Nem is a badass.

"Let's go, hun."

"Of course, queen. And I mean this literally." I pulled out a crown for each of us. I had a golden one with green and red jewels, Nem with black, white, and dark blue, Eri with black, white, silver, and light blue, and Toga with red, black, and gold.

"Now, keep in mind code names. Nem, you don't have one, so you are Mizuki, and Toga, you are Ayuna."

"Aye aye!"

"Now kids, keep in mind, no matter what happens, no intervention. You are there to observe."

"Ok!"

"Got it!"

"I can still do it right?" 

"Yes Velvet, and Mizuki, before you ask yes you too."

"Sweet!"

"Let's go!"

The Meeting Place

"Woah, there are so many people here!"

"I know!" 

"Do you think he will be here soon?" 

We're all common mutters from the crowd. But soon, I descended from the sky, Nem and Aki seated on my shoulders, Toga and Eri flying next to me, holding their hands.

"Hello! And welcome!"

A chorus of cheers sounded.

"Now, everyone please light you're candles, and my hero students, please approach." Luckily, Hitoshi came up too, and the two on my shoulders demounted. Nem and Aki each took one of the small children, and I held hands with Jirou and Hito.

"Well, let us storm the site!"

So, I departed with an over 100 person following.

We arrived shortly after, and nobody was in the place. Worried muttering began, and Jirou asked me

"You sure this is the place?"

"It's not right now, but I'm counting on that. Give it 3, 2, 1, NOW!" All the crowds heads snapped towards where I was pointing.

And a warp gate opened, a deep haunting purple warp gate. And through came, A doggo, the ultimate carresser, and a bartender that took a smoky drink a little too literally.

"Well my dear friends, let the games begin!"

Somebody needs to remove my writing privileges. But anyways, have good Morning, Afternoon, Or Night and I'll see you next time!