Get In The Car Losers, We're Going Shopping!

So I wanna die, how's everyone else feeling?

Izuku's POV:

So I got invited to a mall with my classmates to get stuff for the training camp. We are meeting up with each other by UA gates.

I have once again been yeeted out the door by Nemuri into a social life. I no like social life. So I arrive at the gates, and- why is nobody here but Aizawa? 

"Listen problem child, they are down the street. But I wanted to let you know, I will be checking your bag before we go, so don't try anything." 

"The level of trust you have in me is heartwarming."

"Just go."

Ok damn. Well that was an unexpected problem, but not hard to overcome. I'll just get Todoroki to carry it for me. He doesn't usually snoop or ask too many questions.

So I run up, and get to the class, and we walk there. I chatted with my girl bros and non-binary hoes on the way.

So we arrive, and all of the shop owners collectively shivered for an unknown reason. Yeah fear me.

So I started vibing in my own and I went to an arcade after being ditched. I grabbed a bunch of tokens, and got a few highscores. Until a hand wraps around my neck. Now there's a variety of things I could say. For example

"Hi, how's the league?"

"How you doing?" But I obviously lean back and make it a hug saying

"Hey hand kink, so my urges to kidnap you are off the charts so you are in fact getting taken."

"What?! Get off me!"

"Lol make me. I'll just come back and haunt your traumatized ass again, Tenko Shimura." A bitch froze up at that, and I lead him to a cafe. 

"How do you know that name brat!?"

"I know a lot of things. For example, you do miss Freyja and Fluffy don't you?"

"How do you-"

"Hello what can I get for you?" I decided to answer.

"I'll have a steaming hot black coffee, he will have a cotton candy frap."

"Ok, your total for the day is 12.07, will you be paying in cash or credit?"

"I'll pay in cash." Wow he has money?

"Ok, your drinks will be done soon!" And then she waddled away-

"What do you want from me?!"

"Well despite Kono, Hawks, and me, the family is mostly females, and I need some more people who won't try to paint my fingers and braid my curls. Also you reek of trauma."

"Here are your drinks, anything else?"

"No thank you."

"I'll have your bill out soon."

So we dropped the conversation for the moment, and we drank our beverages. Once the bill came, we paid, and left. I actually kind of wanted a cookie now that I think about it.

"So let me get this straight-"

"Doubt you are but kay."

"You, a civilian, are trying to kidnap me, a super villain, because you think I need a hug!?"

"What part of 'adopting' do you not understand?"

"You're not adopting, you're kidnapping!"

"That's very small minded."

"Just leave me alone."

"Hmmmmm sure but attack UA one more time and suddenly you are part of a family of 9. Also slip me your number."

"Fine! Now get off!" I did, and he disappeared into the distance. Wait why did that kinda sound like a cheesy love movie? Maybe I can watch one with Kyo and Hito. I think I'll have to bribe them though.

Anyways, then Uwuraka approached.

"Hey Midori! Everyone else left me, wanna get the rest of the shopping done together?"

"Sure!"

So ee walked around a lot and did dumb stuff, got some more fashionable things, etc. We got some skirts, we each got a pair of heels, I got a hair straightener and some hair bows, she got a few headbands, we both got a loooot of unnecessary snacks, each of us bought a few jump ropes. Don't question that- and we finished it off by getting a few plushies and some lunch in the food court.

Wait no cause I have a theory.

"Wait Ochako, you know my little sister Toga right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well what if she's related to Monoma? I mean it works out, they are both blondes, she was from a family that wouldn't take anything not perfect. A higher class family. Where's Monoma from? High class family. And also, think about there quirks! One affair with the wrong person, and the quirk would absolutely mutate!"

"Wait cause you aren't wrong."

"I know right!"

So about then, the rest of the class got there, and our food was ready. So Ochako went to go pick it up, leaving my fate to the gods. And my that I mean I leaned up against a bush and pretended to be playing my phone so I could ignore people.

Eventually, Ochako arrived, so we ate, and somehow the class ain't find us yet. Oh never mind they did.

"Hey! Midori! Uraraka!"

"Oh hi!"

"Ello."

So we were stuck in hell aka with 1A for a little bit, until I was able to pull Urabaka and Todohoeki away.

"Todoroki we need your help."

"With what?"

"Can you take a few items from us in your bag? We are gonna take em back afterwards, but Aizawa is checking my bags, so yeah."

"Oh ok. Pass them over." So I handed him my heels, two jump ropes, a decent portion of the snacks, and one of each of our plushies. Oh yeah and a few fireworks with a lighter.

"Good doing business with you."

So we left the mall that day with all the people selling literally anything scared shitless of us, and me very happy that I'm setting off fireworks. Wait why don't just get a portable endeavor? Cause then he's just always flaming. But never hot. Actually nvm it would be ugly.

Anyways, the training camp is soon, and I just know absolutely everything horrible is gonna happen.

That's a wrap! Have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!