Meeting Endeawhore And The Shindate

Sleep? Never heard of em. Sounds boring. Also update, I don't think caffeine can save me.

Izuku's POV:

Skip to late in the day.

So my date is at 11:00pm, because me and Hitohoe are insomniacs with no life. Also apparently Jirou is coming. But rn it's 5:00pm. And I'm bored. Time for bonding-

So I make the oh so intelligent decision of tracking down (not that hard btw) Mina, Kaminari, and Todoroki, kidnapping them to my house. I mean I wanna cross dress Todoroki, because he is a queen. Also who doesn't wanna cross dress him?

So que them waking up, and freaking the fuck out. But goddamn, quiet the fuck down. 

"Who are you!?"

"I am... I am... Jake from State Farm."

"Midori!?"

"That's right I'm that bitch. Now I need help with a  makeover because I have a date tonight."

"Wait why is Todoroki here?"

"Ok, hear me out, todoroki in a skirt."

"Yes."

So we spent the next 3 hours getting Todohoeki all cross dressed up, and me ready for my date. I know I probably should've kidnapped Jirou too, but I have her fathers respect rn and I don't wanna ruin that.

And for the next three hours, we messed around. We watched movies, drank popcorn, (not a mistype I have in fact done it) had more caffeine then any high schoolers ever should, and overall had fun. But now sadly, they have to go home. 

Mina and Kami live nearby Eachother, so they can go home together, but I have to take Todohoeki home. And his bitchass father is not gonna like this. So I mentally prepared myself, and knocked at his door. Wait why the hell do all my friends have mansions!? Nevermind.

"Who is it!?" Oh fuck I need a lot more shots. I don't care if it's caffeine or alcohol. I just need a loooot more shots.

"SHOTOOOOoOoOOO" 

"Bitch I don't need a noise complaint on my ass, so shut tf up."

"What did you say to me!?"

Oh heeeeeeell naw. I take the obvious course of action here, and take off my shoes.

"What are you doing?!" I take off my socks, and put back on my shoes afterwards.

"Answer Me-" I chuck one sock at him and one at CrossDressRoki, and yell

"TODOHOEKI IS A FREE ELF!" And sprint into the night, pulling Todohoeki with me.

We get back at my house in a matter of minutes, and I realize my horrible mistake. I'm shit at foresight planning. So now I have a todohoeki, and an angry fire demon on my ass, but what do I do with this? The obvious answer:

"Ok, you can sleep in my room. There's a bunch of clothes and stuff there, but also books. Read or sleep, I don't care. But I have a date, so I got to go. So if anybody asks, tell them that your a free elf."

"Ok." And he went into my room.

Time skip to the date because I don't wanna write another travel scene tonight

So me and Jirou are at the address Shinso gave us, and it's a forest. Well I knew that, but still.

"Where is he? I thought he said to meet us here?" Jirou seems to ask a lot of questions. 

"Yea. He did. I guess he just is late?" But then a shadow appears from in front of us. Oh look it's Shinso with a cat.

"Follow me." Wow. So expressive. But we did.

So he lead us to a tree house, it's actually really nice. Also it's set to rain soon, so it's good we aren't outside, well at least not really.

So the next few hours were made up of vines, memes, YouTube, snacks, and we ended with cuddles. Here's a quick representation.

So I punched him, and he instantly went "mother trucker dude that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick!"

"THEY GOT GINA!"

Let's just say Nyan Cat haunted our dreams.

"Doge has determined your fate"

"I'm in my mum's car!"

"Vroom Vroom!"

"Get out of me car!"

"Aw"

And we had a great time. Also I have caught a new disease called more feelings. Aka I like two traumatized purple beans now. How to confront this?

"Jirou? I like Hito as much as I like you, can we both date him too?"

"sure, I honestly think he's fun to vibe with. Also I was gonna ask if you didn't."

"Lol I'll date both of you if you want." Well shit he's awake.

Anyways so it was the weekend now, so we spent the day together as well. We also got Todohoeki.

And then we went to different places, got decorations for the tree house, got todoroki to live in said tree house, got a heater and fan for said treehouse, and we just kinda messed around, up until it was around Eri's bedtime. And then I said bye to those two, made sure todohoeki got to his new home safe, and finally, tucked in Eri. I also tucked in Toga, because apparently she had been staying up too late lately, so she was falling asleep at the normal hour today.

Hippity Happity that's a rapity. Btw hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia because why not. Now, have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!