Karaoke with Kyoka

Ok we are just gonna skip through the day to the date

Izuku's POV:

So for my date, instead of my edgy emo mask, ima just wear a normal green one. Along with that ima wear this one suit-dress thing I found. It's basically a suit and tie shirt with a green skirt, and I think it looks pretty, so ima don the mask and have fun with my date!

At Kyoka's house

Her house is either big, or I'm just really poor. I assume it's big. That's what she said- oh shit she's coming out now. Didnt know she was gay- ok Izuku calm tf down and get a fucking grip.

"Hey! Over here!" I say, on the sidewalk. 

She's wearing a purple tank top and a short skirt. 

"Ok, no." She's not coming with me in that.

"What do you mean?" She registered my clothes at that moment, looking a bit surprised.

"I can tell you aren't comfortable in that. Plus it's autumn, and it's cold. I won't judge, but wear something you're comfortable in." She looked grateful.

"Ok, then I'll go change. Thank you, by the way."

"No problem. But there's no need to feel insecure around me. I'm lumpy too. And I'm not getting  cleavage anytime soon." She laughed a bit at that, and headed back inside. A few minutes later, she came back out in a purple sweater and a grey, long, wool skirt.

"Let's go!" I said, taking her arm.

"Where are we going?"

"To have a karaoke night! There's a few instruments there too." She look overjoyed

"I'm glad. I thought we were gonna do some cheesy shit like go to a restaurant. Or on a walk by a lake. Karaoke is perfect though."

"I am offended that you think that lowly of me Jirou."

"Call me Kyoka."

"Then call me Izuku"

"Where did Izuku come from?" 

"It's my name. Izuku Midoriya. Midori is also good though."

"K. Who's paying?"

"No one. The owners owes me some favors, so we are good."

"I'm gonna choose to ignore the fact you probably mean something illegal."

"Good choice. Also look! It's right there!"

"Holy shit that's one of the good places? What type of stuff did you have to do to get that type of access?"

"Anyways-"

At that we walked in. We went to the front desk, like normal humans.

"Midori Reservation?" He asked

"Yes."

"And who is this lovely young woman with you?"

"Miss Kyoka Jirou."

"Alright, your room is the third on the left. Enjoy." He said, handing us keys.

"Thank you!" I said, pulling Kyoka away from the counter and into the karaoke room.

"Well let's get started, shall we?" I asked, smiling

"We shall." She replied, grabbing the first mic. I got the second. And from then on, it descended into chaos

Normal is Izuku, Italics is Kyoka. Underline is both. This is Wake Me Up Inside

"WAKE ME UP!"