Mom Come Pick Me Up I Started A Cult

Quick A/N: This chapter might be a little less funny then the others, but it's still good I think.

Izuku's POV: 

So I thought that one thing in the vents was the end of it. Until the next day I found a few different things by openings. All with notes from the people who put them there, and a pen for me to write back with. They all said something along the lines of

'Hello, my name is ##### #######, 

I have left an offering for you. This consists of ##########. In return, I ask a question.

###### ####### ####### ######?

Thank you for your time Green God.'

So I answered the questions as I could, after all this freaked me the hell out. But the again I kinda like it so ima do dumb shit with this.

"Hey Aki! I need something for you to sew me again!"

This shit carried on throughout the week, until Saturday night. 

So I have all the names of everyone who put out offerings or notes charted, and notes written out to them. A few extra also, just in case I get a new follower today.

The notes all have a green candle sitting next to them, and say this

'Hello, ######## #######.

I thank you for your offering(s). Meet me at ####, ####### Road, to prove your allegiance. Bring no one but your fellow followers. Light the candle once you arrive, and I will appear at 12.00 am. When everyone should have arrived and all candles are lit. Form a circle around the fire pit, and keep your head down. 

                                                  -Green God                                     

Time skip to then

A random cult persons POV:

I lit my candle, and joined the circle. The green god was meeting us here. I bowed my head, and waited. A few more joined, and the clock finally hit 12am. A match was thrown down for: the skies, I could see that much, and green flames bounced to life. A huge fire started in the pit, and a voice came from above.

"You may hold your head high." And we did. At that we saw our god.

Izuku's POV:

So I just gave them permission to look at me, and I am wearing my fireproof gown Aki made me. It appears they have realized I have wings. I lower myself at that, into the fire.

"Hello, my followers. I grant you each a question for this ritual. We start at Akita." Oh right I forgot to mention I'm making Aki be here. 

She stepped out towards me "May we see your true face, Green God?"

"No."

She snuffed out her candle, and stepped back.

"Mary"

"May we know what to offer you, Green God?"     

"You may offer me green things, candles, herbs, and weapons."

She stepped back into the circle

"Todoroki"

"May we know how to summon you?"

"Call my name if you are in trouble. Leave a note for a ritual."

He stepped back

"Yaomomo"

"May we know how to address you?"

"I go by they and them pronouns, otherwise I am Green God, or Green." Dear god this is fun.

She stepped back

"Monoma."

"May we know if we can spread word of you?"

"You may."

He stepped back

"Ojiro."

"May we still send you letters with questions and offerings?"

"You may still send offerings, but any major questions shall be left for the meetings."

He stepped back. It went like that until the last person, at 1am.

"May we know who you are in the halls of UA?"

"You will see me in a male uniform, any class. The only distinction will be my mask. I am ready to help anybody on campus or otherwise."                                                                        

He stepped back.

"Now, my cult, enjoy the day. And keep in mind, I'm not going to be serious and like this every meeting. In my wake, May your luck be high. And keep in mind, If you aren't supportive, get out. 

Later that night

"Akiiii that was scaryyyyyy!"

"Shut up, I had to do most of the work anyways."

The next day at UA

Well I got swamped. I barely made it to the vents. I had offering left and right that day, from every class. I had to double check all my routes! It's not that I don't love my supporters, but they need to chill. Anyways I'm making it to 1A right now because Hito is sick today. Also they are the least likely to leave me stuff. So I'm rounding the corner now and-

OH SHIT! That's a lot of stuff! I brought a bag with me for a reason, but damn! So I got something  from like everyone today. A book of incantations and some fighting fans from Mei, which for some reason were in the 1A pile, a jade knife from Yaomomo, a pendulum and bracelet from todoroki, herbs from the costume department, candles from general education, and other things. So now I'm escaping to the teachers lounge vent. They never put anything there. 

Well shit once again I've been wrong. I got a few small things there. Some incense, trackers for some reason, And tea. Now ima rest here for a while.

When he wakes up

Well it's about time for chess with Nezu, so I gotta go.

"How was you're day?"

"Splendid, now what's this I hear about a green god?"

And that's a wrap! Two chapters today! Anyways, have a good morning, afternoon, or night and I'll see you next time!