Chapter 73: Return

(Few more chapters till Arc 4 comes to an end. Hope yall enjoy the remainder of the chapters to come!)

*Huff*Huff*

"What's wrong? I thought you say you can handle us by yourself? It was all just a joke it seems."

The man in black cloak started taunting Yuna.

Yuna who is currently severely injured, was worn out from the unrelentless attacks by the minions.

All she did was attack and retreat, over and over. She was trying to waste their time so that Eric could run away.

But seeing that the enemies were too many and strong, it proved difficult for her to withstand them. It has only been 10 mins since she told Eric to run.

If it was her, 10 mins was a lot of time to escape. But since it's Eric, it's too little. She really wanted to provide more time, but she can't fight anymore. Her left arm is already bleeding from being stab, and the side of her stomach was cut badly.

"Well, you think you might have wasted my time, but in fact, I was the one wasting yours. My remaining minions should have caught up to that guy and is currently bringing him to me by now."

When she heard that, she got angry and started glaring at him.

"You bastard!" <Yuna>

"It's time we finish you here, and then we can get back. My client isn't the type to have patience, and the same goes for his boss as well. Honestly, I'm really having a hard time here."

The man began shrugging at his own miserableness.

Just then, the sound of leaves rustling from the tree where Eric ran from could be heard.

"Ah, seems like they're back! Then it's time to finish here."

The man assumed that his minions had captured Eric. But, it was not it.

What came out from within the trees, was someone else. He was carrying Eric under his arm.

But the looks of him isn't one of his minions. He was wearing black, but not the cloak that his minions wore.

He stop in front Yuna, in between her and the minions that surrounded her.

In the blink of an eye, the heads of the minions were cut off, they float in the air before falling to the ground with a thud. Their bodies also fell to ground after.

The attack was so fast that the only thing that the people could perceive was the already cut off head and the sword that was bloodstained.

The sword was still after the motion of beheading the enemies had been done.

The other remaining minions that were not killed, retreated.

"Who are you?"

The man in black cloak asked. But no answer was said.

"Shin?" <Yuna>

The only one who said something was Yuna. She was right, the person in front of her now is Shin.

Shin then put down Eric in front of Yuna.

"I was a little late, so he got beaten up a bit. Though, I can't say the same for you. Shana should be here soon, so she can treat the both of you. Till then, don't get in my way." <Shin>

"Ah, yes..." <Yuna>

Yuna was too tired and injured to give a longer reply, so she just agreed to Shin.

"Where's Misomi?" <Shin>

The question that he asked, was directed at the man in black cloak.

"Why should I tell you? Anyways, I asked first, who are you? Trying to get in my way as well?"

Seeing that he's not getting an answer, Shin glared at him with a murderous intent.

"!?"

To that, the man began to tremble.

"W-What the!? What terrifying murderous intent! I've never felt this intense feeling ever! Who is he!?"

The man thought to himself. Throughout his life, he's been through countless battle. And so, he had felt a lot of different murderous intent. But the feeling he got from the person before him was nothing compared to any of them. It was as if he was being devoured by the aura itself.

"Shit! Minions kill that guy quick!"

He issued his orders to his minion.

"Fuck! I need to get out of here quick! That guy's bad news!"

The only thing he's thinking right now is to flee the area immediately. He knows that if he stayed any longer, he's gonna die.

As he was about to run off while his minions distract the guy, but suddenly the whole place was enveloped in darkness. Only after a spilt second that the darkness disappeared. But, it was replaced by a black dome covering over them.

When the man neared the wall of the dome, he tried to breakthrough it, but to no avail. The wall was too thick and strong that he couldn't force his way. Even a stab with his dagger couldn't damage the black wall at all.

He was at a loss.

"What the fuck is this!?"

To his displeasure, Shin replied with a flat tone.

"You're trapped. There's nowhere for you to run. So just sit quietly and dissappear." <Shin>

Shin no longer have any plans on doing this nicely. All that he wants now is to know where Misomi is. He will do whatever he needs to get that information. Playing nice was no longer an option.

When the man turned around after trying to break the wall, he saw that the remainder of his minions had already been killed.

And the sight of Shin slowly walking towards him with the same heavy murderous intent made him shiver in fear.

It was the 1st time he had ever felt scared.

He started throwing daggers and various attacks at him, but everything was blocked by shadow tentacles that are growing out from shadow underneath Shin's feet.

With no more options left, he decided to use his last resort.

He took out a small glass bottle with a strange red liquid in it. He went and quickly drink it, but he was stopped.

One of Shin's shadow tentacle had grabbed a hold of the hand that was holding onto the bottle.

"Fuck! Let go!"

He tried to escape from the clutches but it grabbed onto him too strongly.

"Like I'm letting another person drink that again. Last time, it was really troublesome. So now, I'll be taking it from you." <Shin>

Shin strengthen the grip of the tentacle grabbing his hand, making the guy lose strength of the bottle. Before it dropped, another tentacle caught it and brought it to Shin, in which he kept it with him.

"Fuck you, give it back!"

"Annoying." <Shin>

Shin proceed to send his other tentacles to bind him on all limbs. Another to shut his mouth as well.

"Mm! Mm!"

He was shouting, but since his mouth was covered, the shout was muffled.

The shadows then began enveloping him as if devouring. After fully enveloping the body, the shadows separated, and the body disappeared.

Shin found strands of hair in one of the guy's pocket, so he took it. After inspecting, he knew it was Misomi's hair.

"Found you." <Shin>