Chapter 16: Their desire to please

It was finally time for the celebration party.

The place where the celebration party was held is nothing fancy. Not in a grand hall nor at an extravagant garden. Instead, it is held through out the whole village.

If one were to walk anywhere within the village, you could easily assume that there is a big festival going on.

The streets are filled with decorations and the side of houses are covered with banners and signs that writes various words of happiness and celebration.

But the most standout building within the village is undoubtedly the Main House. The whole exterior of the building is covered with different coloured lighting gems. Each one is so bright and sparkly that it could be seen and noticed from miles away.

And somewhere near the Main House is a wide open field where tons of tables and seats can be found. There are also a lot of people gathered and chit-chatting among one another. All of them are having fun and enjoying themselves. Some are feasting, while others are dancing and merrying around to the songs played by a magic item that records the voices and melody of people and instruments.

As these things are going on throughout the village, inside of the Main House there are a few people who are preparing themselves for the party that had already started.

They are non other than the VIPs of the party. One of the main reasons this party was created is due to these people. And one of them had accomplished something that should be awarded. Without that person, the village wouldnt be able to celebrate this party and chaos might be the alternate setting.

Another reason was the marriage proposal by the princess of the village. Though the villagers has yet to know of this, the marriage would be announced when the 2 VIPs makes their appearance.

That person is currently preparing to leave the Main House along with the Elf Princess.

"Isit really necessary to announce the marriage to the village?" <Shin>

"Yes it is, Shin-Sama! I want to tell the people of my village that Shin-Sama is my husband. Not only that, it will also ease the worries of the villagers. So it is a must!" <Iris>

"...it cant be helped. Though i hate doing troublesome things. But since you insist, no choice then." <Shin>

Shin gave in to Iris's pleas.

They then left the Main House and went straight to the open field nearby. Going by a path that the villagers arent allowed to enter, they freely walked to the back of the big stage situated at the end of the open field. As they got up to the back stage, an emcee announced to the crowd gathered at the open field.

"Hello fellow villagers, Iris-sama is finally here. She has told me that she has something to tell to all the people of the village. Therefore, Iris-sama please..." <Emcee>

With that simple opening, Iris walked to the middle of the stage. She gracefully did a curtsey towards the people with a beautiful smile. Seeing her gesture, the audience of villagers made a huge applause as they smile brightly at the sight of their princess. They were not only mesmerized by her gesture but also her appearance.

She had worn a beautiful white fluttery dress, with beautiful gems sewn around the hips. Her long blonde hair is tied with a cute white ribbon.

She had worn such formal dress as compared to the villagers, due to her thought that it is necessary since she is announcing something important.

To such a dress worn by the princess, various words of praises and admires could be heard from the villagers.

Without wasting any time, she signaled the villagers to quiet down. She then spoke...