Chapter 74: Information

The Black dome collapsed and disappeared, signifying that the fight was over.

Shin sheathed Kagura and then she turned to its human form.

They both then turned and walked back towards where Yuna and Eric was. Along the way, Shin devoured the remainder of the minion corpses with his shadow.

Just when they got to them, Shana and Iris came.

"Shin, it's done? Did you get the location of where Misomi's at?" <Shana>

"Yeah, I'm going there now. Shana heal these 2 and then come after us. I'll tell you the location via the insignia. Iris, let's go." <Shin>

Shin, Iris and Kagura immediately left to go to the place where Misomi is.

Shana proceeded to heal the both of them.

"Thank you..." <Yuna>

Her face wasn't showing, but on the inside, she was very surprised. Her injuries were in no way minor, they were very severe, especially her arm. She knew that the muscles there were severely damaged and it was hard for it to heal normally, even if she got a healer to help with it.

But Shana managed to heal it perfectly, not only in one place, but her whole body was completely recovered. Eric who was unconscious in front of her was also healed at the same time. Showing that Shana must be no ordinary healer.

Yuna just stared at her in amazement.

She thought to herself, as expected, the woman around Shin are all extraordinary and interesting people. All of them are strong and unique in their own way.

She knows not to ever mess with Shin and his wives, ever.

"Do you still feel hurt anywhere?" <Shana>

"No, everything feels alright." <Yuna>

"Good. Once Eric wakes up, you two can return. If there's nothing else, I'll be going." <Shana>

"Wait!" <Yuna>

Shana was about to leave, but Yuna stopped her.

"What is it?" <Shana>

Now is the chance for Yuna to ask something that she's been wanting to know.

"Who are you guys?" <Yuna>

It was a vague question, but it can't be helped. It was at least a good enough question to ask about their origins. Yuna was especially curious about their identities. For a group of extraordinary strong people to suddenly appear together. It can't just be a coincidence.

Yuna considers herself strong, since she's an S-Rank Sade, but compared to Shin, she's nowhere near his level. Especially the scene that she saw just a moment ago where he one-sidedly annihilated the Phantom guild people, shows that Shin is very strong.

Even more to prove his strength is that he wields the Legendary Cursed Sword, Kagura.

"Hmm? That's a very vague question to ask, don't you think?" <Shana>

"You know what I mean. So? Are you gonna tell me?" <Yuna>

"Fufu~ If you wanna know the whole truth, you should ask Shin. I'm not the one you should seek if you want answers. Everything regarding us is up to Shin to decide." <Shana>

Shana gave her answer. To that, Yuna had a complicated look on her face. She knew that she won't be getting an answer.

"But, there's one thing that I can tell you." <Shana>