Chapter 14: My desire...

As the glowing finally subsided, the appearance of the person can finally be distinguished.

On top of Shin's lap was a girl. She was wearing a seifuku and had long silver hair.

Able to recognized the appearance, Shin knows whi it is. After accepting his confession, the occurence earlier that happened, was signifying the process of materializing her physical self into the world.

Laying on top of Shin with her arms around his neck, Shana was in disbelief at first but soon became overjoyed.

"No way?! That was fast! Shin! I'm finally-" <Shana>

As she was celebrating after finally gaining a physical body, Shin interrupted her half way.

Unable to resist the temptation, Shin kissed Shana.

Being kissed so suddenly, Shana was surprised. She tried to resist but Shin hold onto her tightly. Despite being a goddess, she was unmatched against Shin's strength. Failing to escape from the hold and the kiss, she gave up. She slowly gave in to the kiss and let Shin do his way with her.

Sensing that Shana gave up on resisting, Shin intensifies his kiss.

Shin stick his tongue into her mouth and wrapped it around her's. Knowing that resisting is futile, Shana just have to endure Shin's aggressiveness.

They continued to have a deep passionate kiss.

Feeling that it should be enough, Shin seperated his mouth from Shana's. A long silver thread could be seen as their lips parted away from each other.

Shana was breathing heavily as her whole face was bright red that seemed so alluring. Finally free, she began talking...

"Y-You...! How dare you have your way with me?! Have you forgotten that I am a goddess?! You will-" <Shana>

Shin once again kissed her, not letting her continue talking.

Being kissed again, Shana pushed him away. Since Shin did not hold onto her, she was able to push him away easily.

"Wha-" <Shana>

"You may be the goddess in the eyes of other people, but to me you are my woman. Since you are mine, I can do whatever i want with you." <Shin>

Shin declared so after Shana retaliated.

To that, Shana's face grew even redder. She looked down, trying to hide her embarrassment. And after that she nod, agreeing to what Shin proudly declared.

She is now not a goddess, but a woman. Shin's woman and lover. She has finally accepted Shin and confessed as well, thats why she cant deny his words.

Seeing Shana reacted that way, Shin smiled. He slowly lifted her head up by the chin, till they made eye contact. He continued showing his warm smile at her.

Shana stared at his eyes affectionately. With tears of joy, she said...

"Yes, Shin. I am now yours." <Shana>

While still on top of Shin, Shana then hugged him, finally able to embrace him. She was very happy.

Shin hugged her back while patting her head.

While they are still embracing each other, a loud *thud* could be heard across the sofa they were on. It sounded like something fell on the ground.

Curious about it, they seperated and looked towards the direction of that sound. What they saw was Iris standing still there, with her mouth wide open. And near the floor she was on, there was an object that could be seen. Probably the thing that fell and made that noise earlier.