Chapter 79: Progress (End Of Arc 4)

"Shin-Sama here, have some more!" <Misomi>

Misomi gave more servings of food to Shin after seeing that his plate was empty.

"Thank you, Misomi. Your cookings are delicious as always." <Shin>

The day after Misomi confessed, she began to act different entirely. She used to be timid and shy, but now she became very forward and energetic. Especially when it comes to Interacting with Shin.

Seeing such a change, Maya was very proud. Her daughter had finally came out of her shell. She no longer feel the need to worry about her daughter as much as before.

As for the rest of the people, which are Shin's wives, they had a happy and satisfied look on their face. They finally can welcome another person into Shin's harem.

The bright smile on Misomi's face further shows how happy she is.

Yesterday, after Shin gave the insignia to Misomi, he told her everything about himself. Just like with the rest of his wives after getting it. He told everything from who he is and where he came from, to the true identity of Shana as well. Since they both originally did not belong from this world.

As expected hearing such a huge truth was kinda overwhelming to Misomi.

"I can slowly come to terms with Shin-Sama's origin. As for the matter about Shana-Sama... That's too hard for me to fully grasp yet. Knowing that she's actually the Goddess of Desires that our world worship and respect. I may not be a strong believer, but that doesn't mean I don't worship her. It's really hard to believe it... Ah! It's not that I don't trust you Shin-Sama!" <Misomi>

"Haha, it's alright. It's not easy to come to terms with. Even Iris and Layla took a while to get used to it. But don't worry, she won't look at you differently even when you know who she really is, and you don't have to act differently towards her as well." <Shin>

"Yes, I'll do my best." <Misomi>

That's what she said, but the Misomi right now who is happily smiling shows as if what was discussed yesterday may have been shoved to the back of her mind. It can be considered fortunate that she won't try to find manners if she spoke with her.

The group happily enjoyed their lunch together.

...

The days passed by peacefully.

Guardian is currently doing very well in the merchant industry and they are already considered the best merchant company in the whole kingdom. More variety of medicines were sold, as well as all kinds of goods can be found. It became so successful that a lot of people even began to say that it surpassed Fortuneprise when it last existed.

Guardian wasn't the only one doing very well. Itadakimasu too was getting more and more popular. A lot of people began to come to the restaurant everyday. The queue were always endless, resulting a busy day all the time. Nonetheless, it didn't stop Misomi from tiring out. Instead, it motivated her to improve.

At first when the restaurant opened, it was just her and Maya who were working there. When it slowly got busier, they hired people from the merchant guild to help. But Shin wasn't feeling safe knowing that strangers are working at the restaurant. So he told Misomi to use her unique skill to help her with her workload.

At first she denied it saying that it would be troublesome if the kingdom caught notice of this. However, Shin told her that its fine. Considering that the people who would try and stop her can be considered her friends. Since the princess is her best friend, and the queen is somewhat fond of Misomi. So noone would try to take her away for having a unique skill. As for the King, he wouldn't dare to do anything since he knows he would have to face Shin if he does anything.

Misomi finally agreed to use her unique skill to help her with her restaurant. Though at the start, she was given weird looks and suspicion by the people who came to eat. But after the princess personally came and announced that she's allowed to, everyone slowly became used to it. Until it became a norm at the restaurant. Somewhere along the line, she began to have admirers but everyone who dared to ever show such a reaction was quickly dealt with by an unknown force, whoever it was.

As for Shin and the rest,

They went on countless quests ranging from simple to difficult. They did so much that in just 3 months, Shin had already become and S-Rank adventurer. Shana, Iris and Layla eventually ranked up to S-Rank also after another month of going on quests.

During those time, they would sometimes bring Misomi along to train her whenever she was free from her restaurant duties. Shin taught her basic defence skills which he promised, and eventually some magic that would protect her if she ever needed it. At the same time, she was their chef when they were out on quest. Which everyone else were relieved since they were able to eat good food.

Misomi gradually bonded well with everyone and she became more energetic. The kidnapping incident was totally left forgotten, which everyone else were happy for.

It was now nearing the end of the calender.

The kingdom is currently celebrating the new calender. Every time before the new calender starts, a festival would be held 2 weeks before. It would last for a week, in which the last week was set aside to allow everyone in the kingdom to enjoy the remainder of the calender peacefully at home with their families.

During the festival, various stalls were opened at every open space in the kingdom. Everyone who wishes to sell food or goods are given a stall to sell them.

It would be a shame for Shin and everyone else to not go out and enjoy. Therefore, the group happily enjoyed their time together eating and playing games.

The girls all took turns to cling to Shin, feeding him food at the same time.

They went for the festival for the whole week. Though after the 1st day, the girls agreed to take turns to spend time alone with Shin for the whole day.

And on the last day, everyone came together again. Since the last day was when fireworks would be shot in the sky. They enjoyed the sight all the way till the night ended.

The next day, they received a letter sent by the queen. In it wrote an invitation to the castle with the reason being the queen having something to ask of them. It even requested everyone to come.

Curious as to what it may be, they decided to accept it.

When they reached the castle, they straight away went to the queen's study. Inside, Aleytia was there waiting. The queen didn't waste any time and told them her request.

"I'll cut to the chase. Aleytia will be attending academy starting next calender. So, I want everyone of you to attend it along with her." <Fiora>

Everyone had a confused look on their face.

Who would have thought that the queen asked such a thing from them.

And so, after hearing the reasons, Shin and his wives seems like they would be having an interesting adventure in the new calender.

(That's it for arc 4! I hope yall enjoyed this arc, which i think i did pretty well. Next arc will be awhile before it will be released. No dates, just have to wait. And as you've read the ending of this arc, you would have a rough idea of what the setting of the next arc would be. Once again, thanks everyone who have hold on this long and supported this hobby of a story of mine! :)