Chapter 18:

After Walking for more than 2 hours, they are finally nearing the outskirts of the forest. The number of trees began to decrease the further they walk.

As they continued walking, they saw a girl not too far from them.

"Look, Shin. There's a girl over there." <Shana>

"Oh, you're right. Let's ask her if there is any village or city nearby that we can go to." <Shin>

When they got closer to the girl, they could see her picking up mushrooms and plants. She was holding a basket with numerous plants and mushrooms in it.

The thing that caught Shin's interest was what she was wearing. It was clothes that Shin recognizes. What she was wearing was a typical Sushi Chef's Uniform. Since he often ate at a Sushi Store back on earth, that outfit was very familiar to him.

 Since he often ate at a Sushi Store back on earth, that outfit was very familiar to him

(What she was wearing is similar to the uniform shown above)

Despite 3 people walking towards her, she was not aware of their presence. When they got close enough for her to be able to hear their voice, Iris greeted her.

"Erm, hello there miss, can we ask you something?" <Iris>

"Uwahh?!" <???>

She jumped in shocked and screamed, as she heard Iris's voice from behind her. She then turned around and examined each of the faces of the 3 people that suddenly appeared behind her. She went from looking at Iris, to  Shin, then lastly Shana. When she looked at Shana, she stared at her with eyes full of admiration.

"Wow miss, You are so beautiful! You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen!" <???>

She voiced out her impression of Shana.

"Thank you for the compliments, child." <Shana>

Confirming that they were not suspicious or scary people, she sighed in relief. After that, she asked us who we were.

"Y-Yes...? Hi there, who might you people be?" <???>

"Sorry to scare you, my name is-" <Iris>

When Iris was about to introduce herself to the girl, the girl again shouted in surprised. When the girl was looking at Iris, since she was the first one to introduce herself, she caught interest of her ears. After closely examining her face, she realized that the person talking to her have pointy ears. From that characteristic alone, she understood what she was.

"Are you an elf!?" <???>

Surprised that she suddenly burst out like that, Iris answered her.

"Y-yes I am. My Name is Iris." <Iris>

"Amazing! It's an honor to be able to meet an elf. Usually the elves rarely go out of this forest, so meeting one for the first time is a blessing!" <???>