Chapter 77: Stress & Relief

3 days had passed since Misomi had been rescued.

During those 3 days, news of Harold finally came in. He had been sentenced to life imprisonment, as well as his title and authority to Fortuneprise stripped off from him.

With nobody to manage Fortuneprise, the authority was given to Eric, since he's the son of Harold. He had full rights to take over the company.

Eric took that opportunity to rebuild Fortuneprise and merge it with Guardian. That being said, the name Fortuneprise was dissolved and rebranded as Guardian. With that, the scale of Guardian company had increased tremendously.

On another note, a mysterious occurrence happened to Harold the day after his imprisonment was announced. He was suddenly found dead inside his cell. No clues were found as to how he died. His body was just found lifeless. The queen took over this case and ruled it out as suicide from unnatural causes. Only some could guess what really happened, including the queen herself. Which was why she stopped any more investigation to be made on the matter. Nobody was close to Harold to shed a tear, so the news fell short on deafs ear immediately.

Earlier on the same day, a big brawl happened at the training grounds of the castle.

"Pathetic. You're the best Knight here? If this is the level of skill that you got, then the safety of La-Viena is doomed for. What's the point of protecting the princess, if you can't even beat a lowly adventurer scum that you say are barbarians, huh?" <Shin>

Shin who had appeared unannounced at the castle, had gone to the training grounds to find Damian. Luckily, he just so happen to be training there.

While he was practicing swordsmanship on a dummy, he was suddenly kicked in the back by someone. When he turned around with a furious look, he found out that it was Shin who had kicked him.

With no warning at all, Shin got a dummy sword and proceeded to attack Damian with it. They then had a sparring match, in which the other knights claimed it to be. But to the both of them, it was clearly not sparring at all. Shin was giving his all to beat the crap out of Damian. The spectators clearly could tell who was winning.

Damian who was getting hit from all angles, couldn't block most of the swings. One after another, the hits from Shin became relentless. Until Damian could no longer hold his sword and collapsed to the ground.

That was how the current situation was unfolded.

*Huff*Huff*

Damian was desperately trying to get some air after getting beaten to a pulp.

All of a sudden,

"Shin!" <Aleytia>

Aleytia who had heard that Shin was within the castle walls, immediately rushed to the training grounds. She knew he would be there, as well as the reason why Shin had come unannounced. Usually he would have told Kaguya first before coming, so that either the queen or her would be informed. But now it was different.

When she reached the training ground, she saw that Damian was lying on the floor all bruised up.

She quickly got down the stairs and ran to the middle of the training ground where the both of them are, and stood in between them.

"Please stop this already. It should be enough, right? If you're not satisfied, you can hit me instead." <Aleytia>

Aleytia tried to bargain with Shin in order to stop this fight.

"Princess... Move aside, this is between him and me. You don't need to get involved." <Damian>

Damian who was still lying on the ground, tried to dismiss Aleytia.