Chapter 44:

Shin and Iris were supposed to be meeting the owner of Fortuneprise at 12 PM, but instead they are sitting inside a room, waiting for him. It's been an hour already since the given time and the owner hasn't even returned yet. They were told that he was out having a meal right now.

"Seriously these nobles, they just do whatever they want, huh?" <Shin>

As Shin was grumbling, his hair was being played with by Iris. Shin is currently lying down on the sofa and resting his head on Iris's lap. Shin was very satisfied with the softness and comfort of her thighs. He never would have thought he would be in such a blessed position, considering he was such a lonely and single guy in his previous world.

"If he doesn't come in 10 mins, let's leave. I'm bored of this place..." <Iris>

"Hmm, yeah. It's his fault for being late anyways." <Shin>

Suddenly the door opened. What entered was a man with red hair. There was a knight that was also with him.

"Apologies for being late. I was caught up in a scuffle jus- Oh? What do we have here?" <Noble>

While he strode in with a sarcastic apology, he immediately caught his attention on Iris. Looking at her face, he was captivated. She was a beauty he never witnessed before, even the noble ladies he was acquainted with are nothing compared to her. More than her looks, the pointy ears she had was even more intriguing. He immediately gussed that she was an elf.

Continuing inspecting her, he slowly moved his gaze downwards. But his eyes was met by Shin's. Shin who was still lying down on Iris's lap can already understand what the guy was thinking about. Shin sent a warning look at him.

The guy flinched at Shin's frightening look. He recovered after awhile and went to sit on the opposite sofa. The knight stood behind him.

Shin also got up and sat properly.

"Say how much would y-" <Noble>

"Oi. Stop looking at my wife. We're here to talk about bussiness." <Shin>

Shin was very annoyed with what the guy was doing. After sitting down, his eyes were still glued to Iris. Iris felt such creepy gaze that she hug onto Shin's arm for comfort.

"Ah, oh, the Obnova flower, correct? Yes, that's what we're here for!" <Noble>

Despite saying that, his mind was still about Iris.

"Your name is Shin, correct?" <Noble>

"Yeah." <Shin>

"As for me, my name is Harold Bastorn. I'm the owner of Fortuneprise. After reading the report, you're quite a remarkable guy. To become a D-Rank adventurer after only being an adventurer for a day. And most important of all to have obtain an obnova flower from within a cursed cave. And then, having a beautiful slave with you." <Harold Bastorn>

Harold once again looked at Iris.

"Yeah, yeah, enough about me." <Shin>

Shin took out one Obnova flower and placed it on the table between them. Harold instantly changed his sight to the object in front of him. He looked at Shin, seeking permission to touch it. Shin just nod at him. He then carefully picked it up and began inspecting it. After judging that it was legit, he put the flower back down.

"Let's get straight to the point. How much will you sell it for?" <Harold Bastorn>

"That's what I wanna know. How much are you willing to buy it for? I came here because I'm unsure of the market price." <Shin>