Chapter 38:

After parting ways with his wives, Shin made his way to the commoners estate. His purpose for going there is to check out the slave auction he was told that would be happening.

Shin doesn't know when exactly, so his visit is to find out when it will take place.

He asked for directions from the guards at the checkpoint, and was told of the location. The shop called 'The Boozle' is where the auction was said to be at. Not long after following the directions, he stopped in front of a shop in between the streets. The shop looked normal. Outside were decorated nicely with empty glass bottles as ornaments, and some barrels. A sign hung in front of the window which has 'The Boozle' written on it.

"Seems like this is the place." <Shin>

Shin opened the door and entered. When he got in, he saw that the interior was very vibrant. The inside was not too dark, with luminous lights lighting the place. It wasn't crowded, about ten people were enjoying drinks throughout the place.

To Shin, he found this place quite familiar. It looks and feels just like a bar or a pub back in his own world. Where he sometimes go to party and release some stress.

After admiring for awhile, Shin then went to the counter, took a sit, and spoke to the barkeeper.

"Yo, boss! Give me a good drink that you recommend!" <Shin>

The barkeeper just nods and began making the drink. A few bottle shakes later, he came back and handed a glass of drink to Shin. Shin accepted and paid it. He then instantly drink the whole glass in one go.

"Pwah! That was delicious!" <Shin>

Shin was quite satisfied with the tatse of the drink. In his opinion, it tatsed better than the ones he used to get in the other world. Seeing Shin finished the drink instantly with a satisfying face, the barkeeper spoke to him.

"You seem to be new here, kid? Was the drink good?" <Barkeeper>

"Yeah, I'm new here. And the drink was amazing!" <Shin>

"Glad to hear it. It's a special here. Would you want another one?" <Barkeep>

"Yes!" <Shin>

The barkeeper went and made a another of the drink. Coming back with the drink, he gave it to Shin. He then asked.

"Here it is. By the way, once you're done. You should leave. There's gonna be a party here soon." <Barkeeper>

As the barkeeper was talking, Shin drank the drink in one go just like earlier.

"Oh? A party, huh? That sounds nice! I would like to join!" <Shin>

"Sorry, but I don't recommend it. It's a private party by important people." <Barkeeper>

"That sucks. But... 'The night is still young...'." <Shin>

Shin said that sentence. Trying to hint the barkeeper something.

When the barkeeper heard it, he was surprised. But he quickly recovered.

"I see..." <Barkeeper>

Being the intermediary for the slave auction, the barkeeper fully understood the meaning of the words behind that sentence Shin just said.

"Granted." <Barkeeper>

The barkeeper accepted it. He made eye contact with a buff man that was sitting beside a black door and nodded at him. The buff man received that signal.

"Once you're ready sir, enter that way. It will begin at 5 PM." <Barkeeper>

"Thank you." <Shin>