Chapter 26:

Entering the room, Misomi rushed to her mother's bedside.

Since Misomi had left earlier to attend to the people who came to their house, her Mother was confused as to why Misomi took a long time to return.

In a low and weak voice she spoke.

"What's wrong, Misomi?" <Misomi's Mother>

As she said this, Shin and the rest entered the room as well. Seeing unfamiliar faces, she became surprised.

"Who are they? Are they your friends, Misomi?" <Misomi's Mother>

To her question, Misomi sat down on the bedside and spoke.

"Mother listen. Mother is going to get better." <Misomi>

Hearing her daughter say this, she felt troubled. It wasn't the first time that she told her this, and it also wasn't the first time that she had requested people to find a cure for her. It's just that, when it comes to this matter, the price to achieve this isn't cheap.

Misomi had once told her that there was a cave that grows a rare flower that could cure any diseases. However, that cave was said to be cursed and no one had ever came out alive before. This fact alone tells her that if someone does manage to get that rare flower, the price in exchange for it will be an absurd amount.

This was what troubled her the most. They do not have money. If Misomi wanted to make a trade for that cure, what can she give? She knows her daughter well, and she will do whatever it takes to cure her. So the only thing that Misomi could trade was herself.

She is a young girl, her looks isn't that bad either. Moreover, she has that Unique Skill that can be considered rare.

These things alone can be considered great. There will be some who would want to get a hold of her. However...

"Misomi... Didn't I tell you that it wasn't necessary? Mother is already quite old. Somemore..." <Misomi's Mother>

She stop for awhile to gather the words then continued.

"Misomi you have your own life to live. Mother don't want you to stay in this small village forever. You said you wanted to open your own restaurant when you grow up, didn't you? If so, you should start-" <Misomi's Mother>

"NO!" <Misomi>

Misomi forcefully interrupted her Mother.

Misomi hated when her Mother always say to leave her behind. Misomi wanted her Mother to see her grow up and open a restaurant with her. If her Mother wasn't there with her, it might as well be a hopeless dream to her.

"Mother it's ok! Shin-Sama already have the cure, Mother just need to take it!" <Misomi>

"Shin-Sama?" <Misomi's Mother>

She turned to look at the person that had walked in earlier.

Since he was a only male among them, she assumed that the Shin-Sama that Misomi mentioned is him.

"You really have that so called cure?" <Misomi's Mother>

She glared at Shin. Though her appearance was weak, her eyes showed none of that. Instead, it gave off an intimidating aura.

"Yes, Madam. I have it with me." <Shin>

Ignoring her glare, shin just casually answered.

"I'm sorry. But I would have to decline it. Whatever my daughter had bargain with you to trade for such a cure, I want you to forget it." <Misomi's Mother>