Chapter 50: Busy Busy Busy

Just as what Shin predicted, the day after Guardian was introduced at the pavilion, many people began coming to the company.

You can tell that these people are eager to purchase the potions since they made time to come all the way to the company.

The company building itself is located in a deserted part of the Noble Estate. The reason the building is located here is due to Shin wanting the area to be quiet and free from other shops.

It would also help to not interrupt other shops since Shin knew that his company would blow up like this. One more reason is that if he wants to expand his company and create other establishment, he can do so by purchasing nearby buildings.

"Everyone! Settle Down! There are enough potions for everyone, I gurantee you!" <Eric>

Despite saying this, the crowd refused to settle down. Everyone were all desperate to get their hands on the miracle potion they heard of. Before you know it, the whole lobby was pack with people.

Since the company is rather new, they had no workers to help with the organization. So to make up for it, Shin asked Misomi to help with the management. Since she has her unique ability, Multiply, help was easily gathered.

She was happy that Shin had asked her a favor since she had been feeling rather guilty for not thanking him in anyway after helping her and her mother.

With her help, the crowd control as well as the management went more smoothly. And surprisingly nobody caught notice of how the workers were all similar looking. Probably due to them being too engrossed in the purchasing of the potions.

Shin who was spectating from the top floors was in smiles seeing Misomi enjoying herself.

"This should make her feel more useful. But don't worry. I'm working on something for you that's even better. I know you might feel indebted, but at the same time I know you will work hard as well..." <Shin>

Shin murmured to himself. He then continued spectating from above.

After about 3 hours, the crowd finally died down. Even then, there were quite the amount of potions left. Reason being that there were a lot in stock since Albert had mass-produced them. And second, everyone is only entitled to 2 bottles. How this is keep tracked is by using the ID card of people. By scanning them, they will know who has bought how many. With this system, they could control the amount people could purchase in a day, and also to prevent people from purchasing in bulk.

"Misomi, could I trouble you to go to the adventurer guild to run an errand?" <Eric>

Misomi who was finally resting after a busy day, was called out by Eric.

"Ah? I don't mind. What do you need me to do?" <Misomi>

"It's nothing too difficult. I just want you to put up a request for guard duty. As well as people to help with the management. Since there will surely be the same amount of people coming here again from tomorrow onwards. Looking at how it was today, we surely need some adventurers to help maintain order on this place." <Eric>

"Ah, that is true. Alright! I'll be going now!" <Misomi>

What Eric said was not entirely a lie. Although the company could manage without them since Shin will be here as the one who guards the place. But just to make sure, they decided to have real adventurers so that they could be seen as a warning for the people to not try doing anything funny. If it was only Shin, there would be some people trying stuff since Shin doesn't show himself.

Misomi quickly left for the adventurer guild.

Along the way to the adventurer guild, she met with Layla. This was no coincidence. Layla was instructed by Shin to accompany her as a guard. Though Misomi herself isn't aware of it.

When they reached the adventurer guild, Misomi went straight for the reception desk. As for Layla she was held up by something and told Misomi to go on ahead. That something was related to how Shin wasn't around, and so she had to settle this problem herself.

"Hello there, how may I help you?" <Receptionist>

Seeing a young girl walking towards the reception desk, the receptionist quickly greeted her.

"Urm, hello! I would like to put up a request!" <Misomi>

"Alright, please fill in this form." <Receptionist>

The receptionist handed her a piece of paper which Misomi carefully filled the contents pertaining to her request.

Once she was done, she handed it back to the receptionist. The receptionist then read the contents to see if everything is correct. When she read, she got a bit surprised.

"You're an employee of the new merchant company?" <Receptionist>

"Hmm? Not exactly. I'm just helping out since someone I'm indebted to asked me." <Misomi>

"I see... Then, is it true that the potions sold over there truly does miracles? Just as what the rumours say?" <Receptionist>

"Yes! It is! I know it is! I've seen it for myself. It's the same one that cured my mother!" <Misomi>

"I see. Then, your request here is to recruit adventurers to guard the company? And also to help out with the management, huh?" <Receptionist>

"Yes! The company is new so we are short on staffs. The owner asked me to do this." <Misomi>

"Alright. Though I think it will take a while." <Receptionist>

"Is that so?" <Misomi>

"Yes. This kind of requests, most adventurers doesn't like to do. Only newer people would, but there aren't many of them. That's why." <Receptionist>

"All right. I will tell the boss." <Misomi>

"As for staffs, you should head to the merchant guild. You will be able to get them easily there." <Receptionist>

"Okay. I'll do that." <Misomi>

After finishing her bussiness, Misomi decided to return to the company. But when she turned around, there was someone standing behind her. That person then spoke up to her.

"Hello there. Nice to see you again." <??? >

"It's you!" <Misomi>

That person seemed to know Misomi. And from Misomi's face, she definitely recognise her as well.

Help fund my japan trip :) @

https://www.paypal.me/ishana9299

(Not necessary. Just enjoy the story is all I ask!)