Chapter 76: Dealt

"You've really done it now, huh? You've pissed the fuck out of me, you know that?" <Shin>

Shin was sending a death stare towards Harold.

To that, Harold began sweating a lot and shivering in fear. It didn't help that being choked made him scared even more.

"S-Shin! Let him go!" <Aleytia>

Aleytia quickly pulled Shin's arm that was choking Harold in an attempt to persuade him to let Harold go.

Shin who got interrupted, turned to look at that person.

Aleytia who was met with that same gaze, shivered even more. She was already shivering as soon as Shin appeared.

Shin who no longer intend to suppress his anger, had made the people around him trembled in fear due to his bloodlust. But since it was all directed at Harold, he was the only one that received the full blunt of that bloodlust. Nonetheless, some of it leaked to Shin's surroundings. Including the Princess, and the knights nearby.

So when Shin looked at Aleytia with the death stare that he had made towards Harold, Aleytia became scared as well.

However, Aleytia managed to build up the courage to confront such bloodlust. She knew that it wasn't directed at her. She understood that Shin was really mad at Harold. So knowing that, she knew that she wasn't in any danger from Shin.

"P-Please.... Calm down. T-There should be a proper p-procedure to do these things. That's w-why, relax with the bloodlust..." <Aleytia>

Aleytia pleaded the best she could to Shin, while tugging his arm.

"Tch!" <Shin>

Shin got annoyed that he couldn't handle Harold the way he wanted, but since the Princess pleaded to him with such a determined look, he gave in.

Shin tossed Harold a metre away. Harold dropped to the ground with quite the impact.

*Cough*Cough*

Harold struggled to recover from being choked.

Aleytia finally let go of Shin's arm. Shin then dispersed his bloodlust.

"Thank you, Shin." <Aleytia>

Aleytia was glad that she could convince Shin, as well as prevented Harold from being killed.

"So? All he's gonna get is imprisonment? Too pathetic if I'm being honest." <Shin>

Shin voiced out his dissatisfaction.

"Life imprisonment is a definite, but also, he would most likely be stripped off his title and rights to his company." <Aleytia>

"That's it? Maybe I should cut an arm off him now?" <Shin>

"You can't do that! We need to leave him to the judge and be properly dealt with." <Aleytia>

Shin wasn't joking when he said that, and Aleytia knew that.

"You people are still going on about that? Didn't I say I have no relation to this kidnapping thing you guys are talking about!" <Harold>

Even till the end, Harold refused to surrender.

"You're really shameless, you know that?" <Shin>

"Hah! Shame-" <Harold>

"Can you still talk big after this?" <Shin>

Shin's shadow underneath his feet begin to branch out in front of him before forming a round shape. Right after, something began to emerge from it and formed a shape similar to a body. After the shadow vanished, a body with a black cloak on it remained in place.