Chapter 56: Tail A Tail

(Well... Let's not ask questions and get back to enjoying the continuation of the story from now on :)

Stronzo and Firefly was with another group of suspicious people. All of them seems to be trying to tail a carriage a few metres in front. Their suspicious actions further proves that they were up to no good.

"Girls, let's follow them." <Yuna>

The 2 girls nodded and the 3 of them sneakily followed firefly. Due to Yuna's skill, their presence were minimised. Therefore they were able to follow them without being found out.

Their tailing continued for over 30 mins before the carriage stopped by a warehouse inside the forest. It then entered the warehouse.

Firefly and the group immediately went into hiding inside the bushes and forest near the warehouse. As for Yuna and her group, they went atop a tree that allowed them to view the whole surroundings.

"What are they up to? Has firefly gone so low as to become bandits instead? Stronzo must have gone senile." <Yuna>

Yuna voiced out her opinions on the matter.

"Knowing him, he's probably doing it for the money." <Rita>

"That can't be true, Rita. If he wanted money, he could easily do S-Rank quests." <Yuna>

Yuna denied the words of the brown haired girl named Rita.

"Then, it must be the other reason." <Mei>

The silent girl in the group spoke up.

"Other reason? What is it, Mei?" <Yuna>

Yuna asked the green haired girl named Mei about what she knows.

"You know, he's a beast after all. Probably he was promised with a great play thing if he helped them out." <Mei>

"Ah... That, huh? It could most probably be that." <Yuna>

Yuna was very convinced that that was the case. Stronzo was that kind of guy after all.

The group waited and watched firefly and the group as they lay in wait. They plan to intrude if firefly decides to do something bad.

It's been over 30 mins already and there wasn't any movement from either firefly nor the group that went into the warehouse.

Firefly was getting very agitated at having to wait and do nothing. Even Yuna and the rest were getting bored.

Firefly decided to wait for a few more minutes before they plan to break their way into the warehouse.

When the timer was nearing to the end, the door of the warehouse suddenly opened. What came out was a single person.

That guy was wearing a black suit with swords behind him.

The moment he came out, his eyes surveyed the entire surrounding. He then shouted.

"Come out already! I know you guys have been hiding in the forest all this while."

However, nobody did what he said. He heave a sigh and then threw something towards the top of a tree. After that something moved, followed by the sound of people.

"Guess you found us, good job for that. Then you should already know what we're here for, right?"

The person who said that was the one who sent by Harold Bastorn.

The leader of Firefly continued speaking.

"We can settle this peacefully, or if you would like to, we can handle it the other way." <Stronzo>

Hearing his so-called threatening words, Adolf chuckled.

"Haha. It's just as he said. You really are full of yourself." <Adolf>

"What?" <Stronzo>

Stronzo was fully aware of what he was trying to imply. After what happened that day, he finally understood that there are some that are stronger than him. He knows that he will come across another similar person. But, surely it won't happen anytime soon. No way he will encounter 2 strong individual within a short time.

His thought was wrong.

"Well whatever. Let's see what you are made off. I'm kind of pissed off after finding out something. So I hoped you guys can satisfy me." <Adolf>

"Cocky aren't ya?" <Stronzo>

Stronzo says that. But he himself knows that he was the same. So he has no right to say anymore.

Just when things were about to start, the 3 presence that was still in hiding finally showed themselves.

"Enough!"

3 people emerged from a tree and stood in between Adolf and Stronzo's group.

"Stronzo, what do you think you're doing?" <Yuna>

The person who asked him was another S-Rank adventurer in the kingdom, and also an acquaintance of Stronzo.

Stronzo who recovered from the sudden interruption quickly took a step back.

"Yuna!? Why are you here?" <Stronzo>

"I would like to ask you the same thing. Why are you involve in this shaddy thing? It isn't like you to be interested in these stuffs. I expected more from you." <Yuna>

Yuna was blurting out her thoughts on this matter regarding Stronzo.

"Why should you care what I do!? My bussiness is my own. You should fuck off!" <Stronzo>

Yuna sighed after listening to him.

"Unfortunately for you, I can't. From the looks of it, you are trying to do something against the adventurers rules. I doubt this is a quest from the guild, considering that you brought along a lot of non-adventurers. Furthermore, what I can tell is that you're trying to attack the people who are inside the building. What happened? Have you become a bandit now? Is that what you want to be?" <Yuna>

Yuna looked like she hates Stronzo. But that wasn't entirely the case. In fact, she somewhat cares for Stronzo. Though he may be a horrible and mean person. He isn't overall a bad guy. So Yuna thought that something might have happened for him to act this way.

"Hah! Always, always always! Everytime you get in my way. You think you're a big shot, huh? I'll be honest I did admire you for being strong and proud. But that was when you were at your peak. Now, you're a handicap who is barely clinging to her S-Rank title. I think I'm done being nice to you! It's time I make sure you will derank!" <Stronzo>

As he said that, he rushed forward towards Yuna.

He clad his right fist in flames and attempt to end the fight instantly. But little did he know that Yuna had already full recovered.