Chapter 58: Reform

The first to strike was Stronzo.

He used his usual skill and went for Adolf.

"You're in for some hell, asshole!" <Stronzo>

The punch that Stronzo sent was easily dodged by Adolf. Adolf then took a distance away from his original spot.

Understanding that Adolf wanted to set their battle at a place away from the other battle, Stronzo got a bit excited.

Yuna won't come and disturb them, so he has no reason to lose.

Stronzo made his way to where Adolf is along with his party.

"You should listen to that lady, you know?  She seems to care a lot about you despite how badly you treat her." <Adolf>

"Shut up! I'll do what I want! No one should tell me what to do!" <Stronzo>

As he said that, he made his advances on Adolf. He threw all kinds of punching skills at him.

Punches that was full of power, to karate chops that could break rocks.

But, everything wasn't hitting. All were either dodged, or blocked by Adolf using his slight of hands.

"Argh! Why is this happening again!? Why are there strong people appearing one after another!" <Stronzo>

Since he couldn't come to a victory, he lament instead.

"Boys! Your turn!" <Stronzo>

Stronzo signaled his group to take over instead.

""Understood!""

The group all took out their weapons and surrounded Adolf.

"Hehe! Come at me. I'll use you all to train myself!" <Adolf>

""Hah!""

The five guys each wield a different weapon.

There's dagger, a sword, a great sword, a lance, and also a mace.

The five guys had great teamwork. Every attack each of them made never collided. They all had equal understanding on who is attacking first and who should attack next.

If an outsider were to see this, they would think that they are an unmatchable group.

In fact they are. Their teamwork are the reason they gotten this strong. Not only each of them trained hard, they also trust one another. And to top it all off, they have a strong and reliable leader to keep them pushing further.

"Amazing! You five have great teamwork. I can see how much yall trained to synchronise this well. However..." <Adolf>

Adolf unsheathed his 2 swords and stopped all five attacks that came at him. After that, he twist and use a skill to send them all flying in a circle.

"You lot still have more to improve if you want to beat me. Same goes for your leader." <Adolf>

Adolf pointed at Stronzo using his sword.

"Work on your ego. I can definitely assure you if you change from now onwards, your group can climb even further. And maybe eventually, can beat me. Although, if your target is to beat Shin, you might as well give up now." <Adolf>

The five guys all listened to him with defeated looks as they laid on the ground. Stronzo on the other hand, just stood and stared at Adolf while in deep thought.

"You know Shin? That bastard of a guy?" <Stronzo>

"Of course. He beat me to a pulp the first time we've met. Honestly, how did he even get that strong?" <Adolf>

"So you lost to him too, huh? Even though you're that strong..." <Stronzo>

"Yeah. You should stop harassing his wives if you want to continue living. I've heard of how you tried to take one of them. Seriously, I had the first impression when I saw the beauties with him. But if I have to go through him to get just one, I might as well dig my grave first." <Adolf>

"Tch!" <Stronzo>

Stronzo put out his will to fight. He no longer was interested in the battle. The moment the name Shin was said, he lost his interest to fight. It just made him think of that time again. Despite never fighting him, he knew he was strong. If one of his wife was already able toxdefeat his whole group, then Shin would be a different story. He finally understood how weak he is right now.

Being lectured by Adolf made him realised that he should change his attitude if he wants to progress in strength.

He then looked at his friends one by one. Seeing how defeated they were, he understood that as a leader, he needs to think properly if he wants the party to becone stronger. His friends relies on him to be able to lead them in battle.

"Let's go." <Stronzo>

"Boss? What about the fight?"

"Forget it. We can't win." <Stronzo>

"If you say so, Boss."

The five of them kept their weapons and got up. They then regroup and chased after Stronzo.

...

"Heh! Haah... Haah... You don't look good. Are you sure you're an S-Rank Sade?" <Hank>

Yuna wasn't doing that well. Blood were flowing down her left hand.

Though Hank as well wasn't doing all that well. He has blood dripping at almost every part of his body.

"You say that but, you're looking far worse than I am." <Yuna>

"Well, I'm up against an S-rank..." <Hank>

The reason how Yuna could be in such a state is due to Hank's fighting style.

Though he has a lot of destructive power, the price for them is of equal backlash. Whatever output of damage he deals on his enemy will also be dealt to himself. That's why he's called the suicidal maniac.

Whenever he gets into a battle, 90% of the time he will come out badly injured. That's the reason why he's rarely seen with Harold. Because most of the time he's too busy recuperating. And most of his work is done at his home.

"I'm used to it. I'll just go back to getting healed up. Unless you're going to kill me, hehehe..." <Hank>

Yuna just stared at Hank.

No way she will ever kill someone. Unless if necessary, the thought of it is against her code.

While they had a stare down, Stronzo came into their sight. He was walking away from the place he was at along with his party, while heading towards the forest.

Seeing that Stronzo was leaving the place, Hank called for him.

"Oi! Stronzo, where're you going? We haven't gotten what we came for yet!" <Hank>

Stronzo seemed to hear Hank shout at him, so he stopped. He then looked at him with an uninterested look.

"I'm done here. No point continuing a losing battle." <Stronzo>

"What?" <Hank>

"You can tell already, right? We ain't getting anything from the people inside if we can't even get through these people. So, might as well give up." <Stronzo>

"You bastard... We've paid you! You can't just leave without completing the task!" <Hank>

"Hmph!"

Stronzo just ignored him and left the scene.

"Stronzo! Stronzo!!!" <Hank>

Hank kept shouting for Stronzo but he just ignored him.

"You fucker!!!" <Hank>

Now the only people left are Hank and his group.