Chapter 23:

The group of people in black suit all unsheathed their swords and began surrounding Shin and his group.

"You 3 just stand behind me and watch, I'll make this quick." <Shin>

"Alright." <Iris>

"Have fun." <Shana>

Both gave different replies, but neither were worried.

As for Kagura, she went and stood beside Shin then hold his hand.

"Hmm?" <Shin>

Surprised that someone held his hand, he looked at who it was.

"It's time for me to be useful, isn't now the right time, Master?" <Kagura>

She looked up at Shin and grinned.

Hearing her said that Iris realised something but she kept it to herself.

"Haha, let's see how good you are." <Shin>

"I won't disappoint you!" <Kagura>

Suddenly Kagura's body started to shine, and it soon turned to light particles. And then her form changes into a sword. The hand Shin was holding became the handle, while her body and legs became the blade.

Seeing that transformation, all the demons surrounding them made a surprised face, even Adolf had such a face.

However Adolf recovered quickly and issued his mens to attack.

"Everyone! Attack them all at once!" <Adolf>

"" Roger! ""

His mens all charged forward with their sword in hand.

Some went for Shin, while others went for the 2 girls behind him.

As the 5 people who were running towards Shana & Iris, someone suddenly appeared in their way. The 5 of them was going to strike that person down but he disappeared as fast he appeared. Suddenly all they could see was the world upside down.

What happened was that they got decapitated and their heads are falling to the ground. Unable to understand what happened, they died swiftly. In that blink of a moment, not even a sound was made by them. Though there was sound of the heads hitting the floor.

"That felt great. The slash felt very clean." <Shin>

"Thank you, Master." <Kagura>

Kagura was happy that Shin complimented her.

Suddenly seeing Shin disappeared in front of them, Shana & Iris was surprised. Then they heard a sound behind them.

Shana turned and saw 5 bodies on the floor, blood spurting from their neck and their heads rolling around them. She also saw Shin, who had disappeared earlier, walking towards her.

Shana just smiled at Shin.

Iris also noticed something going on behind her and was going to turn her head as well, but she got stopped.

Shin who is now standing behind her, tap on her head.

"You don't need to see such a sight." <Shin>

He said it to her.

Iris turned her head back and agreed to him.

Thinking that it might be a gruesome scene, she understood Shin's consideration for her.

Though she comply, she felt angry at herself. She hated that she doesn't have the strength to defend herself nor able to fight.

She looked down while feeling sad.