Chapter 22:

The group of demons are currently outside the cave on standby. Not having moved an inch from the trees, they had been keeping a lookout of the 3 people who had entered the cave.

After an hour had passed, the 3 had yet to leave the cave.

Assuming that they might have died by now, the leader of the group began issuing orders to his group to begin their preparations once more.

"Alright, Everyone prepare to enter the cave! The people earlier should be dead by now, no point in waiting any longer." <???>

Hearing their leader's call, everyone started packing up their belongings and began to get down the trees. One by one they all gathered below the tree until the last one, their leader, drop down.

After that, they adjust their equipment and weapons before making their way to the entrance of the cave. Since the cave was within view from the trees they were on, they didn't have to walk far.

The leader of the group is wearing a black suit with 2 swords attached to his back that are arranged in an 'X' formation. There are multiple items attached to his suit, that are either extra weapons or throwables. While the remaining people in the group are also wearing similar black suit but with only a single sword on their back.

These group of demons  are one of the elite unit under 1 of the 4 generals under the Demon King. They may not be some of the strongest unit within the Demon Continent but they cannot be called weak either. Each of them is equivalent to an A-rank Sade. While the leader is said to be about S-ranked.

With this bunch of high rank Sades, almost any typical monsters will be killed easily by them.

And they are walking towards the cave that is said to be cursed and even an S-ranked adventurer party was unable to conquer. Nonetheless, they will try their best to succeed for the sake of their master.

"Hmm...? Someone is coming out of the cave? No way..." <???>

As they were about to exit the shade of the trees and into the open space where the entrance was, the leader of the group notice that there were figures of people exiting the cave. 

As they walk out and into the open space, the light shone on them and their identities were revealed.

They were none other than the 3 people that entered the cave earlier.

However instead of 3, there are 4 people now. The unknown person among them is a girl with black hair. She looked quite cute.

As the leader saw her, he was deep in thought as to who she is and where did she come from. It is impossible for someone to live inside the cave, let alone a little girl.

"Everyone, stop!" <??? >

As commanded, the rest of them stop.

They currently stood behind the bushes before the open space. All of them stared at the group of people who exited the cave.

"You all wait here. I will confront them alone. If they can casually leave the cave like that, we can assume that they are strong. I will try to talk with them, however if they are hostile, I will send a signal and everyone will come to my aid and we will have to fight." <???>

"Understood!" <???>

The rest agreed to their leader's order.

...

"Master, where are we gonna go after this?" <Kagura>

"For now, we will be going back to the village to give the obnova flower to someone." <Shin>