Chapter 10: My Desire to have my first battle

After a long walk through the village, Iris and Bal finally reached the entrance gate of the Main House.

The proof of that is the amount of Elf Guards stationed throughout and around the premises of the Main House. These guards wore a very heavy armour while holding, what seem to be an iron spear. All of them had similar attire and weapon.

While they were a distance away from nearing the gate, the guards were in disorder, all were doing their own thing and not in formation.

However, as soon as they saw Bal, they hurriedly change their attitude and properly went into formation like a well-trained army.

Ignoring their behaviour before, Bal reached in front of the gate. The guards who are guarding the Main Gate saluted Bal and opened the gate afterwards.

Going through the gate, as soon as Bal walked in first, the guards began breaking their serious attitude and started starring at Iris.

Feeling the numerous perverted gazes on her, she hastily walk in, trying to avoid those gazes.

Bal released a small menacing aura towards those guards like a warning. He cannot be bothered to yell at them. Those guards shook abit and hurriedly went back to being serious.

Iris was glad that there were no more villagers that wanted to harasss Bal. She knows he would kill them if another incident happened and for that she was relieved.

Also, the thought of seeing her family again also makes her abit happy and anxious at the same time. She hopes nothing bad had happened to them.

...

Upon entering the door of the Main House, they were greeted by many Elf Maids within.

Surprised by the appearance of Iris, all of them showed a sign of relief, probably after knowing that their Lady, Iris, is alive and well.

Hearing words such as, "thank goodness Iris-sama is safe..." & "I hope Iris-sama is not hurt..." as well as other warm words.

Iris showed a sweet smile towards the Elf Maids and continue following Bal.

Within her shadows, Shin also has his opinion...

{Seems like she is treated very nicely by her servants. Knowing that makes me happy. The fact she also treats them nicely.} <Shin>

{More praises for her, i see...fufu.} <Shana>

Passing by the Elf Maids and walking through a long hallway, they again stood in front of another door.

Before entering, Bal grinned while giving off a threatening speech...

"Since you want to see your family that badly, go ahead. Behind this door is where your family is being imprisoned. But i cant confirm you that they are alive though, my father might have killed them already...HAHAHA." <Bal>

Hearing Bal's intimidating speech, Iris began to feel anxious and scared. She hesitantly open the door, and hoping that her family is alive.

As the door opened, what she saw across the room was a big cage.
And inside the big cage she noticed 2 elf were imprisoned in.

Not needing to think much on who their identity are, she ran towards the cage and shouting to the people in the cage...

"Father! Onii-sama! Thank goodness you all are alive!" <Iris>

Without the care in the world, Iris ran towards her family with tears of happiness flowing down her cheek. Relieved that her family is alive.

Hearing a sudden familiar voice, both Tokol and Dan turned towards the direction of that familar voice they heard.