Chapter 24:

"You didn't have to watch that, you know? You could have just stand behind Shana." <Shin>

"I-I'm fine! Really!" <Iris>

Though she said that, her body is trembling and both her hands are covering her face, only looking through the gaps.

After finishing off Adolf, Shin walked towards the frightened Iris. Once he was in front of her, Shin put his hand on her head and started patting her.

"There there. Try and calm down, it's all over." <Shin>

Under his hand, Iris went and hug Shin tightly after being patted.

Both Shana and Shin looked at each other, then at Iris with a face that looks like parents who are caring for their child.

While still being hug by Iris, Kagura who was still in her sword form changes back into her human form.

"Master, what did you think? Did I meet your expectations?" <Kagura>

"You were splendid! I'm satisfied with the results. You are indeed amazing." <Shin>

"Yeah! Happy to hear that!" <Kagura>

Kagura looked up at Shin and made a huge smile.

As for Iris, she separated from Shin and after that turned to look at the body of the man called Adolf.

After the fight with Shin and losing miserably, he is now lying on the ground a few steps behind Shin.

Out of the 21 people who attacked them, only he is left alive. The rest were either instantly killed or brutally killed by Shin.

Though still alive, he is not in the best of shape. Barely able to stay awake, he is also bleeding all over. The armour skill he used was severely destroyed. The only thing you can tell that he is alive is from the groan sounds he is making.

"Urghh..." <Adolf>

"What are we going to do with him now? Shin-Sama did not kill him, do you still need him for something?" <Iris>

"Yup. He is gonna be my messenger." <Shin>

"Messenger? To who?" <Iris>

Instead of Shin answering, Shana answered for him.

"Delivering a message to the demon lord?" <Shana>

Hearing that name, Iris became a bit terrified.

A demon lord is an existence considered to be the strongest being in the world. Their power is tremendous and deadly. They control an army of demons that could destroy a country in moments.

Such a terrifying existence is being delivered a message by Shin.

"Close. But I'm not delivering to the demon lord directly. Because this guy here happens to be under a general of the demon lord who is trying to quietly climb up the ranks. Therefore they belong to a group that plans to dethrone the demon lord." <Shin>

As Shin was explaining this to his wives, the collapsed demon suddenly called out to them.

"H-How...? How do you know such information? Even the other soldiers who were with me does not know that. So how?" <Adolf>

"That sort of thing is easy for me. As soon as you show yourself to me, I can already read your minds." <Shin>

Hearing Shin spout such things made Adolf wide-eyed. If it was that easy to collect information from someone, nothing would be safe.