𝓕𝓲𝓷

"We're are we going!?" Louis huffs.

"If we tell you it wouldn't be a surprise" Harry sighs, it's been fifteen minutes and Louis is in a persuasive mood.

"I can't believe you traded in your truck, Eddie this Range Rover is so nice" Louis runs his hand over the leather interior as he admires his boyfriends sweet new ride.

"Eh I figured the Truck was cool for showboating in highschool but we're in college now and I feel like this is more my style." He explains

"Marcel" Louis says in a flirty tone.

"Yes Louis?"

"Where are we going?" Louis bats his eyelashes at the alpha in hopes to seduce him.

"Hell probably"

Louis jaw dropped.

"That's not what I meant"Louis huffs crossing his arms.

"I can literally hear your thoughts" Marcel points out.

"Well stop it then"

"No you stop it"

"Marcel is thinking about my butt" Louis pouts.

"It's a pretty nice butt" Harry shrugs.

"So I've heard" Louis sighs glancing at his fingers nails like they're the most interesting thing in this moment.

They stop infront of what seems to be an italian place.

Edward steps out of the car handing his keys to the valet driver before reaching for the back door to let Louis out.

"Kiss kiss?" Louis asks.

"Your wish is my command" Edward says as he leans in to give Louis a soft kiss upon his plush lips.

After Louis smiles and heads around the car to the passenger side where Harry was standing, Edward attempts to close the car door but is stopped by marcels hand as he climbs out of the back seat.

"Kiss kiss?" Marcel mocks Louis and bats his eyelashes.

Edward rolls his eyes and pulls him in for a quick and passionate kiss before releasing him and meeting Harry and Louis on the other side of the car near the entrance, Marcel is in a bit of a daze as the valet driver takes Edwards car to be park.

"Marcy snap out of it" Louis huffs.

"Oi, what's gotten into you" Harry furrows his brows.

"Why didn't you kiss me like that" Louis pouts at Edward.

"Aww baby" Edward gives him a sincere look before Harry steps into Louis' line of vision drawing the boys attention to himself and bend his back as he kisses him deeply it's cut short when Harry realizes what's happening.

"Louis"

"What! I can't help it, you can't kiss me like that and expect me not to get wet" Louis whispers that last part, they're still at the entrance of the building and there are valet staff around.

"That's precisely why we don't kiss you like that in public, why not do it somewhere I can do something about it?" Hart rationalizes as he holds the door for everyone to file in.