Pray for me

🥰Double update!!!🥰

After another intense round and finally convincing him he did the job for now he made me sit on my hand before he grabbed a buttplug I'd never seen from his locker.

"When did you get that?" I asked

"Bend over" he said

So I did and moved my hand to slip it in.

Little did I know It came with a remote.

~~~

We were walking on our way together when we suddenly came in contact with the two other boys.

Marcel growled.

"Where have you guys been?" I asked trying to calm Marcel down by shoving his face into my neck.

"Where have you guys been?" Harry asks.

That's when I felt it.

A low buzz at first but it became fast.

"U-uhm I'll explain in the car let's just get o-out of here" I felt like collapsing my legs refuse to work.

Marcel picked me up and carried me bypassing the boys who had questionable looks on their faces.

He sat in the back and kept me in his lap shoving his hand in my pants the first chance he got.

"Just drive" I yell at Harry whose staring at us, Edward mimicking his behavior.

"Start explaining" They said in unison as we pulled out of the parking lot.

He already had my shirt pulled up sucking my nipple into his mouth.

"I love how much bigger your boobs have gotten" he mumbles around it.

"I might have sent him into a temporary rut" I say sheepishly.

"And you picked school to do it!" Harry yells.

"It was an accident!! He started it!" I lied but who cares he's not even focused on the conversation.

"You could've been caught!"

"But we werent" I smirk.

"OWW HE BIT ME" I go to feel me neck but he slaps my hand away and hungrily licks it up.

"KARMAS A BITCH" Harry yells back

"How close are we douchebag!" I worry because Marcel is trying to literally rip my clothes off.

"We're here."

I sigh in relief but it changes quickly when I'm being hauled into the house over Marcel's shoulder.

"Pray for me" I yell when I can no longer see them.

~~~

1 one hour turns into 8 hours.

The smell of sex is smothering

My body is entirely too sore.

I look over to notice that Marcel is still sleeping which should give me enough to eat, drink and shower.

And hopefully by the time he wakes up he's out of it.

"You're lucky mom's not gonna be home till the weekend." Edward says taking a bite of a sandwich.

"its not like Marcel would have cared." I shrug stealing his sandwich.

"you're actually the worst you know that" he glares.

"Am I tho?" I give a mischievous smirk.

He shakes his head before giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Take care of him" he says walking out of the kitchen.