| |

"This is pointless" Louis Huffs as Niall shoves him into the bathroom with a pregnancy text.

"How can you tell me you've been having unprotected sex with all three of your Alphas everyday for almost three weeks, and not expect me to force you to take this pregnancy test." Niall pushes him into the bathroom closing the door.

"Uhh are you gonna leave?" Louis huffs.

"No I don't trust you to take it unless I'm watching" Niall crosses his arms giving Louis a pointed look.

"Fine" He huffs peeing on a stick setting it on the counter and walking out of the bathroom.

"Fuck lou" Niall sighs walking out of the bathroom 15 minutes later with the test in his hand.

Louis drops his phone in his lap instantly perking up.

Niall walks over and sheepishly hands the test to Louis.

He sees the two little blue lines indicating that he is, indeed pregnant.

"Fuck"

"How are you gonna tell them?" Niall sighs.

"I-I'm not, I can't, fuck,Niall I cannot be pregnant, I'm a junior, they graduate in 3 months and I'll spend my senior year with a kid" Louis is hysterical at this point.

"Louis you need to breathe, they're your mates they love you," Niall says almost sounds unsure but Louis tried to ignore.

He's fucking pregnant and he doesn't know what to do.

"I um I should be heading home, I have to talk to my mom about scheduling an appointment with my doctor, I'll tell her I feel sick or something." Louis sighs.

"Sure thing, mate tell me how it does" Niall walks him to the front door.

~~~

Louis heart was clenched the whole drive home, he couldn't thinking about his life now that he's pregnant.

God he hates that word.

His wishes he was never an omega, or better yet born.

He feels tortured having to hide this information, maybe he could just get an abortion in private, his mates would find out and break their bond, it'd rip Louis apart breaking not one but three different bonds at once.

He can feel the hot tears rolling down his cheeks as he drives.

He slows down a bit so he had enough time to regain his composure before enter his home.

All of his alphas waiting for him when he opens the door.

"Baby what's wrong?" Marcel says pulling the man into a hug.

"Niall and I had a fight" he lies a little too quickly for his liking.

"Aww I'm sure it'll all work out, you guys are best friends. Niall loves you." He says.

"Thanks Alpha, How about we watch a movie?" Louis changes the subject. 

~~~

Harry sits in the corner of the room lazily stroking himself as he watches his omega get double fucked on the bed by his brothers.

They never would've been in this predicament if the tiny boy didn't have wandering hands throughout the whole movie. Harry had enough forcing the boy on the ground to fuck his face and Louis had never been happier about not having a strong gag reflex.

By the time Harry had cum down his throat, the boy wanted to be fucked and two other alphas who were ready to ruin him.

They took turns savoring the boy as if they were starving and maybe in this case it was a good thing.